HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Entered the social status raffle for the purple punch and scared to cop from somewhere else before I know I didn’t hit there first lol

Had no idea mens purple punch would be releasing with the OG tag. Will definitely grab a pair when they hit US and hopefully go on deep sale like last time.

Thanks for the lookout. Ordered my 11.5. Been wearing my 2018s a lot lately so will be happy to have a fresh pair on backup. Especially now seeing they did indeed get the tongue tag correct again.
That’s gonna do it for me and this run of Huaraches, I think. Bought two pairs of red oxides, and a pair of neon magentas, lethal pink/golds, and now these.

Thanks for the lookout. Ordered my 11.5. Been wearing my 2018s a lot lately so will be happy to have a fresh pair on backup. Especially now seeing they did indeed get the tongue tag correct again.
That’s gonna do it for me and this run of Huaraches, I think. Bought two pairs of red oxides, and a pair of neon magentas, lethal pink/golds, and now these.
Yo, so do you wear an 11? asking because of the half a size up.

I know you got some heat in your collection, let me know if you want to sell anything, even if it's not DS.

Yo, so do you wear an 11? asking because of the half a size up.

I know you got some heat in your collection, let me know if you want to sell anything, even if it's not DS.

Ya I go up .5 on Huarache runners. Seems about right on these, as it was previous years. Not sure all colorways fit exactly the same, though. My lethal pinks seem slightly roomier than my red oxides. I could wear a 12 in these no problem as far as fit goes, but I prefer not to have that extra empty space in the toes.

DM me if you want re: anything I might be looking to sell.

purple punches on discount definitely a must now.

And just saw a YouTube review of metro blues where dude said he found a full size run at an outlet…time to go check.

Last edited:
Adding to the purp list

They’re still around for retail depending on your size. Dover Street Market had almost a full size run last k checked.
No 13 but rest are at retail. Felt like there was couple opportunities to get them below last year.

But now I just been hoping to finding a decent colorway at the outlets for the low low. Make them my everyday beater.

Honestly not my favorite cw and I’m sure that’s an unpopular opinion but definitely in for at least 1 pair.

Dang, I didn't know there was an OG-version of the white/black/purple coming out. Is the shade of purple different from the women's pair that released earlier this year?

Back
Top Bottom