HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

A really weird thing to me is how they released the purple punch in like 2021 I think and it was only in women’s sizes but it was legitimately called purple punch so I bought a pair of those. Then as we all know they hyper grape came out a little while after and had the original patch on the tongue. Just kind of strange the way they did that

A really weird thing to me is how they released the purple punch in like 2021 I think and it was only in women’s sizes but it was legitimately called purple punch so I bought a pair of those. Then as we all know they hyper grape came out a little while after and had the original patch on the tongue. Just kind of strange the way they did that
So I’m confused….
Which was just on Nike app for $50 plus? Thought those were Purple Punch…

They’re actually hyper grape officially…it’s just a slightly different shade of purple
Yep those are the hyper grape . They have the right the patch on the tongue and the purple on the back if im not mistaken . But the shade of purple on those is at least in my opinion a pretty different looking than the actual purple punch .

That's a good question. They can release the Bo Jacksons from his Denis Leary commercial. I'd grab a new pair.

Another Huarache I would LOVE to see (though I'm sure I'm in the minority) is the Huarache International in the OG colors.
nike-air-huarache-international-green-chile-1992-01.jpg
s-l400.jpg
5d92a78f1.jpg
nike-huarache-9-at-9-7.jpg

Top color is the OG 1st one. 2nd and 4th photo are women's (and are sweet colors) 3rd is another Men's. I hope there are others who would like these to come back as well. Was such a cool shoe. A little different followup as it wasn't as exposed as the OG but that leather rear strap and the color blocking was always good.

These did have a retro back in 2016 but the OG colors didn't release for some reason. They had monotone colors release in Japan IIRC. But give me the OG white/red/green colorway. 👍
Never seen these before! These are great! I really like the mens white/red/purple/black. Those go hard. Especially like the leather back tab with the Nike Air

Definitely
Anywhere I can see all the OG color ways that have dropped? Trying to catch up and I want most or all of em.

Scream Green
Resins
Mango
Aqua tone
Purple Punch
(Hyper Grape)
Magneta

White/Black
Praline
Toadstools(probably pass)
Michigan(probably pass)
Slate(pass)

Missing Any?
White/Black colorway taking forever for the deep discount
Can’t find Mangoes under $100, but .5 size down or up I can for $70 plus lol

The white black is like a second-run. That's what it feels like to me because I remember them dropping and going on sale and then dropping again.

Also are the Michigans an OG 1992 colorway or a early 2000 retro? I may have already asked that in here but I always thought they were a 2000-ish retro.

The white black is like a second-run. That's what it feels like to me because I remember them dropping and going on sale and then dropping again.

Also are the Michigans an OG 1992 colorway or a early 2000 retro? I may have already asked that in here but I always thought they were a 2000-ish retro.
I was told OG but I’m not sure.

White/Black LE OG color is definitely a "restock"/2nd run. One of my all time favorites, so I watched them sell out sizes, go on sale, and then randomly come back.

Michigans are a 2000 era retro from the first retro run.

B

Also are the Michigans an OG 1992 colorway or an early 2000 retro? I may have already asked that in here but I always thought they were a 2000-ish retro.
Believe Michigan’s dropped in 2003 but I could be wrong. I definitely don’t recall them being an OG colorway at any rate.

Wonder why the Royal/Pinks haven’t gotten a retro with the improved shape yet.

Size 11 Magneta $54

The 🙌🏾
Big Canes fan!! I wasn’t sure about these at first. But buying 4 pairs of these recently got me hooked. So yeah, one retro plus colorway want hurt. And to think I slightly considered buying Michigans :smh:
F3C9AA23-66CB-494F-BEC7-7741AB9575D3.jpeg
8D8DEF1A-088C-45DF-9619-5B5BD67C45F7.jpeg

76F168A3-418F-4C8B-8D94-E7CA9F9C8406.jpeg

Just had my Resins dropped off by FedEx. So thankful to have this color back after having the '92 OG in 9th grade. Love them!! My 2nd favorite color after the Scream Greens. But Nike being Nike here.

Jacked up toebox (the satin toe is got a permanent crease in them). I honestly don't care as I'm gonna wear these A LOT when my Magenta/Neons need a break (plus I got 3 of the other OGs to wear).

No paper in the shoes. Nothing. And a normal box. Not a retro box like the others. So that's a bummer. I'm wondering if these are heading to the outlets soon. Be on alert. 👍 But I'll overlook this as it's a shoe that will be used as it should (going to do some exercising in them, they are that comfy). Though the size 12 in these is more snug than the 12s in other color ways. Weird. Pic of them just after unboxing.

PXL_20230222_210244327.jpg
20230301_153149.jpg

The only OG cw i wanted and it came with the standard nsw box and no stuffing paper/shoe trees wtf?? Toebox all ****ed up

Yesssir finally!! Purple punch/hyper grape.
Should’ve copped resin, but damn no OG box? Wth is that how the release is?

Can anybody post all the OG colorways?
Also still waiting for slates retro!

F0BE9909-0531-4BDE-83CE-96EB01D9C074.jpeg
Royal/pink
Bright mango
Resin
Purple punch
Magenta
Orca
Aquatone
Toadstool
Praline