HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Months back, you may be disappointed though smh
are you referring to these? If so, these are not my slates 😤

5A318C39-EE02-45AC-AEE9-8D993BFC1E7F.jpeg

So I got Resins and Aquatones in. I notice the Aquatones have the black piping and Resins don’t. Vid posted a page or so back stated/showed OG Resins had the piping. Did OG Aquatones? If so, wonder why they left it off Resins…

No big issue, just womdering.

So I got Resins and Aquatones in. I notice the Aquatones have the black piping and Resins don’t. Vid posted a page or so back stated/showed OG Resins had the piping. Did OG Aquatones? If so, wonder why they left it off Resins…

No big issue, just womdering.
Nike being Nike

Probably same reason why slates and escapes had colors that were pretty off from the originals

are you referring to these? If so, these are not my slates 😤

5A318C39-EE02-45AC-AEE9-8D993BFC1E7F.jpeg
FYR… This was posted while back.
It’s actually closer to the OG, everyones posting photos of the first retro but that color way was off. My hope is that it will be a bit darker than in Nike's photos

OG

10-best-Nike-Air-Huarache-colourways-of-all-time-by-Crepe-City-for-The-Daily-Street-Slate.jpg

First Retro -there was also a retro in 2014-

6F42460A-46D7-4328-A0B7-860BF8FA2A2A.jpeg

2021 Retro

5905365B-757A-49A0-907D-8E7B8F76844E.jpeg

FYR… This was posted while back.
Thank you man lol . Was wondering why nobody else knew about these . That’s like literally the only single picture of the original ones on the internet so it’s hard to find lol those blue ones are from like 2003 or so I believe . And yes there was a 2014 that was also blue but those were even worse because they were all leather if I remember correctly . I have them and man in person they look amazing . Honestly probably the best colorway to me

Slates may be back in the mix lol, I’m always for close to OG lol

When it comes to these I’m only familiar with the loud or colorways that pop. Don’t recall Slates, Toadstools, or Orcas. I always thought Aquatones and some others were for women only, so I kinda excluded them. Resins were always the favorite, but now that I have a few in hand I’m leaning towards Aquatones being the favorite. I’ll see once I have ‘em all.

Slates may be back in the mix lol, I’m always for close to OG lol

When it comes to these I’m only familiar with the loud or colorways that pop. Don’t recall Slates, Toadstools, or Orcas. I always thought Aquatones and some others were for women only, so I kinda excluded them. Resins were always the favorite, but now that I have a few in hand I’m leaning towards Aquatones being the favorite. I’ll see once I have ‘em all.

Orcas, Toadstools, and Slates all came from that oddball "Limited Edition" line that popped up out of nowhere. Random shoes and started as plain black & white versions of those normally loud shoes.

Royal/pink
Bright mango
Resin
Purple punch
Magenta
Orca
Aquatone
Toadstool
Praline
Slate . Which already released by the way

I don’t believe I missed any

Didn’t know bright mango was an OG cw. Couldn’t find any info in it. Can anyone confirm?

Finally wore my triple blacks out, now can’t find a replacement pair
You're right, I haven't seen any triple-white, triple-black, or triple-red on shelves the last few months.

I think they were consistently on shelves for the past few years.

Does anyone know if these colorways have the same cushioning as all of the OG retros we've been talking about in here?

Has anyone made a customized Nike By You pair here? Curious how the quality and fit is compared to the recent OG colorways.

I’m not sure if that pic is the bright mangos or not but they are 100% an OG colorway. That pic almost has the same type of pink on the pink/royal lol
I think you’re right. That pic is actually the Royal/pink colorway that didn’t retro this run. I saw they dropped in 2018.

67FC6BD1-EE8D-4025-A274-1552DE697856.jpeg

They’re pretty pink in person . It’s possible they just used a slightly different shade this time
The colors look way different than this recent retro.

That picture looks almost pink, the recent one is almost peach.
Yeah that’s not the same pair. Unfortunately that colorway didn’t drop this time around.

Anyone that bought the 2018 Royal/pink, how was the shape?

Yeah that’s not the same pair. Unfortunately that colorway didn’t drop this time around.

Anyone that bought the 2018 Royal/pink, how was the shape?
I don’t have the 2018 but I have a ds pair from around 2012 or so I can’t remember exactly. I can try and dig them out of the closet and take some pics at some point. That’s my favorite colorway hands down . But like I said earlier having the slates in person man . They’re a close second

Back
Top Bottom