HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I don’t have the 2018 but I have a ds pair from around 2012 or so I can’t remember exactly. I can try and dig them out of the closet and take some pics at some point. That’s my favorite colorway hands down . But like I said earlier having the slates in person man . They’re a close second
Wish they would’ve dropped this round. I’m looking at a 2018 pair in my size, not sure if I want to pay that price. But that pic of the OG royals clouted my mind on which is the favorite, lol…too clean!!!

Wish they would’ve dropped this round. I’m looking at a 2018 pair in my size, not sure if I want to pay that price. But that pic of the OG royals clouted my mind on which is the favorite, lol…too clean!!!
Yeah considering it’s the 30th anniversary it’s very strange they didn’t come back out . If you’re trying to get all of OG colorways and if the price isn’t TOO high you should go for it . Who knows when the next time they’ll go all out with the OG colorways of these again.

Resin showed up today, and this is my final pair of Huaraches until they get the sizing right. This time around I went up 2 full sizes up (13) from my normal Jordan size (11) and they fit perfectly. I am thinking about parting from all the other pairs I bought in a 11.5 and 12 due to my toes squishing against the front of the shoe.

Yeah that’s not the same pair. Unfortunately that colorway didn’t drop this time around.

Anyone that bought the 2018 Royal/pink, how was the shape?
I have the 2018 pink royal or "dynamic pink" as they called it. I never owned a 1991 pair but to me they look identical to the OG releases in 2022.
They also didn't come in the OG box but they made up for it with inside paper using the newspaper add campaign with the " Have you hugged your feet today?". They also had a pin with the slogan too.

I think it's because of the light. Unfortunately, the shade of pink isn't exactly the same on the retro. The OG was more "pink" on the mango.

Another pic (from iluvmyweiner iluvmyweiner ) :

Hell yeah man those are amazing pics . Very hard to find pics of vintage bright mangos like that .

7ACD3583-D3E0-4118-A151-B6FE9909895D.jpeg

if the price isn’t TOO high you should go for it . Who knows when the next time they’ll go all out with the OG colorways of these again.
That’s my logic after copping Stussy’s Desert one on retail and realized how comfy they are while also learned that they could be copped way cheaper. Although I’m not really saying Pre-2021 Retro are uncomfortable to wear or something, newer build (after either Scream Green or Stussy in early 2021) are just on a different level comfortability-wise, imo. Don’t know whether it’s the mold or the materials used for the sole, but these newer ones def. feel better than the ones that I bought during 2010’s… Got Mango, Toadstool, Praline, Slate & few others that aren’t OG colorway (such as Mowabb themes) mostly around 50% off since then and am eyeing for White/Black LE to be discounted at least under $100 now…

That’s my logic after copping Stussy’s Desert one on retail and realized how comfy they are while also learned that they could be copped way cheaper. Although I’m not really saying Pre-2021 Retro are uncomfortable to wear or something, newer build (after either Scream Green or Stussy in early 2021) are just on a different level comfortability-wise, imo. Don’t know whether it’s the mold or the materials used for the sole, but these newer ones def. feel better than the ones that I bought during 2010’s… Got Mango, Toadstool, Praline, Slate & few others that aren’t OG colorway (such as Mowabb themes) mostly around 50% off since then and am eyeing for White/Black LE to be discounted at least under $100 now…
Yeah for sure man this most recent run with the OG box and all are on a whole other level . I’ve had several pairs of huaraches . Even have the 2013 pink and royal ones and man they just don’t even compare. They need to give more shoes this treatment .

Finally got every OG colorway of these. I’ll take a pic of them all together . Will have to dig a few from out of the closet . Wish Nike would give more models the treatment they gave these last year with releasing most of the og colorways in the original box and original shape.

You're right, I haven't seen any triple-white, triple-black, or triple-red on shelves the last few months.

I think they were consistently on shelves for the past few years.

Does anyone know if these colorways have the same cushioning as all of the OG retros we've been talking about in here?
Came across these at an outlet yesterday. Was pretty surprised to see them.
PXL_20230312_174604312.jpg

He's right, at least for the Resins. When I got my pair in, I was a bit pissed they were much shorter than the Magentas, and a few other of the early OG colored pairs.

It’s very strange how variable the sizing is on the resins. I have two pairs one fits like all the other huaraches and the most recent pair fits noticeably smaller smh

30% off with code S30. Sizes 8-11.5, 12.5.

30% off with code S30. Sizes 8-11.5, 12.5.

That same code also works on the Aquatones and Resins too

^ You need to replace these Electro Purple w/ Huarache Logo on the tongue to Hyper Grape w/ NA logo… Also, weren’t those Black/White LE considered as OG??
4D277901-C63B-4B27-B0EF-C88FC6493040.jpeg
Are they? If so, might be the one pair I pass on. Was going to pass on Toadstools but don’t mind the variety of colors.

Are they? If so, might be the one pair I pass on. Was going to pass on Toadstools but don’t mind the variety of colors.
^ You need to replace these Electro Purple w/ Huarache Logo on the tongue to Hyper Grape w/ NA logo… Also, weren’t those Black/White LE considered as OG??
Those are purple punch lol that release just didn’t have the tongue label . I don’t know if you’ve ever seen an actual pair of purple punch from 91 but that is the exact shade of purple used. The hyper grapes are a lighter shade of purple . I’ll get the hyper grapes one day if I feel like it but I’m good for now lol . Also I don’t know what you mean by “ considered” . But no those definitely aren’t an OG colorway lol

Those are purple punch lol that release just didn’t have the tongue label . I don’t know if you’ve ever seen an actual pair of purple punch from 91 but that is the exact shade of purple used. The hyper grapes are a lighter shade of purple . I’ll get the hyper grapes one day if I feel like it but I’m good for now lol . Also I don’t know what you mean by “ considered” . But no those definitely aren’t an OG colorway lol

women's release was electro purple

mens' release was hyper grape.

no idea why they changed the shade of purple used...but only the men's release had the proper tongue patch.

1-nike-air-huarache-purple-punch-1991-nil-kicks-box.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 10.35.03 PM.png

note quite the same

Back
Top Bottom