HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

@Lambolani looks as if this is going to be a Euro exclusive... Word on the street is not even NikeTown or Footlocker in the UK are getting them.

Im sure most of you already know the site that these are dropping on but for the love of God don't drop the link for the lurkers...

Are they coming to the US too? Wish they weren't dropping in the UK/Europe first... Conversion takes it almost to $140 USD.

^ No word yet, as far as I know.  Judging from past Huarache runner releases though, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a Euro-only release.

I'm all about paying U.S. retail or less for any pair of sneakers, so I don't do the overseas thing now that the conversion rate is skewed the way it is.  But I'm spending the extra $$ on this release because I'd be tight if I waited for a U.S. drop, only for it to never happen.  At that point, you'd be paying more to resellers anyways, so I might as well spend a little more now rather than a lot more later.  

Now if I can just get my wife to see things this way.   
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to cop from a euro site because I also don't want to wait for a US release that may never happen

^ No word yet, as far as I know.  Judging from past Huarache runner releases though, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a Euro-only release.

I'm all about paying U.S. retail or less for any pair of sneakers, so I don't do the overseas thing now that the conversion rate is skewed the way it is.  But I'm spending the extra $$ on this release because I'd be tight if I waited for a U.S. drop, only for it to never happen.  At that point, you'd be paying more to resellers anyways, so I might as well spend a little more now rather than a lot more later.  

Now if I can just get my wife to see things this way.   
roll.gif
Yeah, I see it that way too. All too often have I been let down in the hopes that something would come stateside. Not taking that chance here.

Let's be honest.....anyone who really wants these is able to EASILY find out where to cop. These will probably move quick, even without info posted on NT.

The problem is all the lurkers that glean info from this site and then use that info to buy up pairs to resell. No need to spoon feed the lurkers--let 'em do their homework like everyone else.

Let's be honest.....anyone who really wants these is able to EASILY find out where to cop. These will probably move quick, even without info posted on NT.

The problem is all the lurkers that glean info from this site and then use that info to buy up pairs to resell. No need to spoon feed the lurkers--let 'em do their homework like everyone else.

Agreed !!! They have already killed the jordan game please don't let them kill my beloved huaraches!!!!

Let's take a second and be real though: the lurkers who are resellers already know what the Euro sites are. I'm not suggesting posting the links all over this thread, but if we know them, anyone who is in the resale game knows them too. It's not like they are some new, hard to find sites. They're the usual suspects.

What resale game is there for these though? All those dudes slanging Js and Brons aren't going to touch these because the demand isn't there. Sure, these are classic runners and some of us would like to get them pretty badly, but it's a small market and most aren't going to shell out $100 over retail for them. It's a good thing when it comes to a shoe like this, but I don't think we're hiding anything from resellers. They already know where their money is going this weekend.

Looks like I may have to make room in the shoe budget.  Can't risk missing if these don't drop in the US.

^^ Good points.  Well I guess I could insert "hypebeast" instead of reseller and it would make more sense.  Make the random beast who happens on this thread and beasts over a hot pink, retro looking shoe do their homework, no matter how easy it is lol.  

Last edited:
Quick question though since I usually don't buy more than a pair from these foreign sites: if you buy both colorways are you pretty much guaranteed a customs hit?

^^^ I thought about that too....I want 2 of each color so I think im gonna spread that out over different sites so I dont risk a crazy customs tax

Back
Top Bottom