HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

^^ There are more colors coming out this year.....over seas......confirmed

Hopefully scream greens

Last edited:
yup the mowabbs are all I need... These need to rerelease so I can snag up a pair or two, and the scream greens, white/black/red, white/black/purple lol pretty much every color way

Last edited:
Lots of huarache love out of no where..... let the good times roll, only ordered the yellow, regret is setting in on the pink

It really would be a shame not to give us scream greens tho. It's been loooooong enough. Way overdue. My pair is simply falling apart because of age :rolleyes

One site still have few pairs left, but the currency is in euros, so the price will be a lil higher than pounds

Copped both colour ways with reasonable ease. Just hoping they bring out the purple and black later(grail)  Nice to get something in Europe only for a change. Was the other way round with Air Trainer Chlorophyll - none in Europe at retail!

How y'all cop with ease?! I checked both sites and they're sold out!

This release has been advertised on most sneaker blogs for the past week. All u really had to do is check a world clock for precision sniping and have ur card handy. They were not instantly sold out.

How y'all cop with ease?! I checked both sites and they're sold out!

Some spots went in minutes others took a few hours but they were widely available. They also restocked this lunchtime in bricks and mortar stores. In conclusion in the UK an in demand release but it seems enough pairs to go round

These will probably not see day in the US or Canada. Comparing these to TB3 or AM1 QS is not a good comparison. Huas have been releasing in the UK and Europe for as long as I can remember. The market in North America for trainers is just too small.

I think they probably tested the market with Hua Frees and they did not do too well since most ended up on clearance.

I want the yellow pair, but might just sit this one out for right now. |I

Last edited:
It sucks that the demand is small in the us. I really hope nike does do a us release. I live huaraches

These will probably not see day in the US or Canada. Comparing these to TB3 or AM1 QS is not a good comparison. Huas have been releasing in the UK and Europe for as long as I can remember. The market in North America for trainers is just too small.

I think they probably tested the market with Hua Frees and they did not do too well since most ended up on clearance.

It's cause that sole looked ******ed on them. If they put out the actual shoe instead of a hybrid then maybe people would buy :lol:

^^ They dropped thursday night at 7pm and were available for about 4 hours til they started selling out

Some spots went in minutes others took a few hours but they were widely available. They also restocked this lunchtime in bricks and mortar stores. In conclusion in the UK an in demand release but it seems enough pairs to go round

dang, i guess it was bad timing for me..i didnt think theyd drop on a Thursday afternoon. i was checking on and off from friday morning til 12am going into saturday. i guess i lucked out on this one maybe? i shouldve checked in here first! but thanks

one site still a few pairs up, in each cw

hmm..ill keep searching. i might have an idea...

Even on clearance i still didnt cop because i hated how they looked on the free outsole.

Anyone ever have issues with wellgosh? I ordered two pairs on release day. One will be delivered on Monday but the other is still processing . I sent them an email and they quickly replied saying I have nothing to worry about,that sometimes orders process days apart . Just a little nervous about order getting cancelled

Even on clearance i still didnt cop because i hated how they looked on the free outsole.
agreed. the upper looked fine, but i looked very awkward with the free sole. the lines of the shoe were just all out of whack. 

could anyone inform me on how much the retail price was on these? i can't seem to find that info. i see people stating they've gotten 2 pairs for $245 and such. 

Anyone ever have issues with wellgosh? I ordered two pairs on release day. One will be delivered on Monday but the other is still processing . I sent them an email and they quickly replied saying I have nothing to worry about,that sometimes orders process days apart . Just a little nervous about order getting cancelled

I have ordered from them over the issues and also ordered the emeralds from them on Friday. Not dispatched yet but I have never had any issues with them.

Well from everything I have heard, my guy who is pretty reliable with his info, says that these WILL NOT release in the U.S. so i guess that pretty much sums up this thread. Now I cnt say he is 100% accurate with everything he says, but he is pretty damn close. with that being said, I went and searched, searched and searched eBay to finally find my size 12.5 in these. Dnt really want to talk abt that tho, being I got bent over and fiercely RAPED on the price. I'll just be happy to not have a shoe on that EVERYONE and their brother will have. It's actually going to be weird to have a shoe on that NO-ONE else has around here.

Good luck to anyone else that grabs a pair after the fact.

p.s. Just cross your fingers, I guess that's all that can be done as of now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom