HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

IDs just came in! Tell me what yall think

They kill me dropping all these cws and concoctions of the HUA.....all I need is the simplistic white cws like scream greens and the other ogs like them.

They kill me dropping all these cws and concoctions of the HUA.....all I need is the simplistic white cws like scream greens and the other ogs like them.
Agreed. I don't need all these patterns and fades and whatnot. Just a white base, black strap, and neon accent colors. Even if they're not OG colorways, as long as they're good and simple, I'd cop.

Does anyone know when the hot lava NM will be released on end and size? ?

Never ordered overseas before I dont know their drop times

Agreed. I don't need all these patterns and fades and whatnot. Just a white base, black strap, and neon accent colors. Even if they're not OG colorways, as long as they're good and simple, I'd cop.

That is exactly what nike did with iD. Perfect platform for plain colorways using the og color scheme and bright colors

Last edited:
You are right. I've made several and been dissatisfied, yet my scream greens are so amazing. Make simple cws nike.

I'm still on the fence about getting these.  I love how they look, but keeping them clean is going to be rough for me.

Yeah I thought about getting the Reds just because they'd show dirt less :lol: but the Triple White was too nice to pass on for me

Nah, not feeling those Ultras at all. Looks like they mixed the regular ones with that new Jordan Eclipse shoe.

I picked up the NMs hot lavas, and maan that oversees Conversion is a killa to the wallet. 

I've found that it's mostly the shipping rate and whether or not they deduct VAT that hurts.  If you can find what you want from places like End or SNS that have low international shipping rates, the conversion isn't horrible. 

Back
Top Bottom