HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I stand corrected. They're called the huarache utility. Don't have any release info though.

Too sweet of a combo between the colorway, design, & thick laces. I have a feeling these shoes are going to be my go to.

sorry to ask a redundant question. i checked the 1st pg but it was not posted. are the huarache NM'S TTS?

Im new to the huarache scene but not new to sneakers. Anyway I just ordered my first pair of huarache runs. Im not too sure if theyre a popular color or not but I am definitely a fan of this color way. and for 89 bucks and free shipping i couldnt say no.

http://www.footaction.com/product/m...?cm=searchnikehuarache: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO

Anyways how do these feel in terms of comfort in terms of everyday wear and also for running? Can you go sockless like roshes or not really? any tips would be great.

Hello jdfrenchbread23. That's a great cop, the Scream Greens are probably the most iconic cw out the Huarache range. They are very snug, you should get half a size bigger than your usual. I don't like that sock less look personally but I won't get into that again, lol.

Hello jdfrenchbread23. That's a great cop, the Scream Greens are probably the most iconic cw out the Huarache range. They are very snug, you should get half a size bigger than your usual. I don't like that sock less look personally but I won't get into that again, lol.
Yeah i did enough research to know to get them a size up lol and the sockless thing is more about feel than look to me. Im most concerned about comfort honestly

Got my red NMs yesterday, messed up on the size conversion and now I can'return them. Sitting on a 10.5 and I don't know what to do lol. I'm really bummed because I actually want the shoe and now I know I can't find them.

I'm tight.

Congrats on your pickup.

Got my red NMs yesterday, messed up on the size conversion and now I can'return them. Sitting on a 10.5 and I don't know what to do lol. I'm really bummed because I actually want the shoe and now I know I can't find them.

I'm tight.

Congrats on your pickup.

Sell on eBay, recop.

you fell for the bait

Nah no bait, I'm just sharing. I've never sold anything on ebay and I find that whole site suspect anyway. I'm gonna try and sell them but if not I might just hold on to them? I don't know man, lol. I'm bummed, but I'm not giving up hope. Like I said it was my fault that I got the wrong size, it was my first time buying a shoe internationally and the sizing option on the site threw me off.

I just came here to vent/add to the convo.

I'm tight.

Congrats on your pickup.
I knew about the size conversion, i got a 10 but now i wish i got a 9.5. These run tts 

I knew about the size conversion, i got a 10 but now i wish i got a 9.5. These run tts 

Damn. At least your pair isn't as bad a size difference.

Just came back from flight club they wouldn't take them for consignment and were looking at me funny like these were fake shoes or something. I seen some dude dump off a couple pairs pf GR Jordans that will probably sit for God knows how long, but they wouldn't accept the only pair of 10.5 UK exclusive Huaraches that would be at their location? That got me kind of tight.

I'm just laughing at this point. It's my own damn fault, lol.

Back
Top Bottom