HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

You're lucky then...if the package actually moves.

They closed their online website chat, ignore their e-mails, neglect the Finishline Help twitter account, and the overseas call centers are swamped. Facebook page has nothing but people whose orders were botched/ignored but they keep your money.

I ordered a pair of shoes nearly two weeks ago, they shipped after three days but UPS still says "label created." No movement.

Super sketchy at the moment. When I actually spoke to an American representative they said that they were "switching systems" but that it kept crashing, disrupting logistics between their site, warehouse, and stores.

You're lucky then...if the package actually moves.

They closed their online website chat, ignore their e-mails, neglect the Finishline Help twitter account, and the overseas call centers are swamped. Facebook page has nothing but people whose orders were botched/ignored but they keep your money.

I ordered a pair of shoes nearly two weeks ago, they shipped after three days but UPS still says "label created." No movement.

Super sketchy at the moment. When I actually spoke to an American representative they said that they were "switching systems" but that it kept crashing, disrupting logistics between their site, warehouse, and stores.

I ordered a pair of sneakers for my girlfriend last Friday. That Monday I didn't get an update so I emailed them and I got a shipping update the next day. Shoes came in yesterday.

Scream Greens In Full Affect.

THIS RIGHT HERE… :smoking

Unreleased shoes hardly just pop up on ndc right? I'll take this as a good sign that they'll be releasing in the near future...

Sorry guys playing catch up ... When did the black and white nm's drop? From what I saw online they were an overseas release earlier this year. Also I gather that they popped up on NDC in what could only be described as a head fake. Please correct/ fill in where you see fit.

Sorry guys playing catch up ... When did the black and white nm's drop? From what I saw online they were an overseas release earlier this year. Also I gather that they popped up on NDC in what could only be described as a head fake. Please correct/ fill in where you see fit.

Black and whites dropped earlier this year but the ones that popped up on ndc were the black and grey ones that recently released

Back
Top Bottom