HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

maxresdefault.jpg

These are the ones that popped up on NDC

Oops my bad

I wear 11 in huarache's, 10.5 in most everything else. Opinions on what size for NM? 11 huarache fits perfect

Did anyone else grab the blue/black/white NM's on NDC? They dropped to $89.99 last night, I picked up tonight when only sz 7 or 10.5 were avail. Hoping NDC drops the black/white soon, but not to soon now that I bought these coming.

Did anyone else grab the blue/black/white NM's on NDC? They dropped to $89.99 last night, I picked up tonight when only sz 7 or 10.5 were avail. Hoping NDC drops the black/white soon, but not to soon now that I bought these coming.
Yeah, I copped them for retail and have no regrets. Copped the Emeralds too. Size 15 is almost always the first to sell out because they make about two pairs
laugh.gif

^^There's a similar release with navy upper, don't know about US release though

Last edited:
Those types of CWs do nothing for me, personally. They mask the signature features of the shoe too much.

^ That's a steal, I sold just sold my tried on pair for 90.

They were too small :smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a spot to grab the all black (triple black) Huaraches for under retail? Or a good coupon to hit a retail pair? I can find them at, but not under retail or am I SOL? I'm a size 11.5 (sizing up from an 11).

Does anyone know of a spot to grab the all black (triple black) Huaraches for under retail? Or a good coupon to hit a retail pair? I can find them at, but not under retail or am I SOL? I'm a size 11.5 (sizing up from an 11).

I got a pair from a random JJ restock about 2 months ago and used a discount code that made the shoes come out to 90 or so shipped

Yeah, I copped them for retail and have no regrets. Copped the Emeralds too. Size 15 is almost always the first to sell out because they make about two pairs :lol:
i missed out. i been holding out for the black and whites, but if i'd known about the price drop on the blues i'd have hopped on em.

Back
Top Bottom