HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Still no word on the Utility sizing? I'm wondering if they fit TTS or run small like the OG model

Wondering if anyone can clarify something about the light ash pair that's on Champs now. Their stock photo has the strap, logo on the tongue and stripe with a colour that's almost like a pumpkin orange. But every other Google photo has these with a kinda golden colour in those areas.

Can anyone chime in on this? I'll add photos in a sec for comparison.

Last edited:
Still no word on the Utility sizing? I'm wondering if they fit TTS or run small like the OG model
Haven't tried them on yet but I saw a 9.5 in store, held it bottom to bottom with a pair of sz 10 huaraches and they look the same, so I think the utility is closer to TTS.

i wear a 9.5 on flyknit racers with some wiggle space what size should i get for huaraches?
10, maybe 10.5 for the width but at the very least 10 will be wearable and probably still comfortable.

Wondering if anyone can clarify something about the light ash pair that's on Champs now. Their stock photo has the strap, logo on the tongue and stripe with a colour that's almost like a pumpkin orange. But every other Google photo has these with a kinda golden colour in those areas.

Can anyone chime in on this? I'll add photos in a sec for comparison.
I think it's just the photo. I wondered the same thing but I saw the pair showing on the right on the shelf at champs yesterday. Looks like they just restocked that color way everywhere. Might pick up a pair on discount, they're nice and versatile.

On another note, just ran across this pic of the OG Air go LWP runners. These weren't technically huaraches but had the same vibe and I would absolutely love to see them retro. They did the BBall ones a couple years ago but not the runners or the Screams (cross trainers). I feel like these could pump out a lot of colorway options.

Black utilities looking nice IRL seen quite a few pairs around already...wasn't tempted before but kinda am now, my bank balance can't handle this

Last edited:
Tried on the Utility's.... I'm a size 12 in most shoes, I had to go up a full size to 13 in OG huaraches. The 13 in the utility's was huge, and the 12 was too small. So id say to go half size up. They aren't as comfortable as the ogs... Way less cushioning in the sole.

Utilities look like they're around the same height as OG huaraches. Just a new spin on the concept rather than a winter specific shoe I think

I got my pot of Huarache NM in and I don't know if it's just me but do arches/ heel area fit tighter for anyone else?

My normal size is a 9 but that was sold out so I went for a 9.5. At first they fit fine and the toe part is cool, but then the heel and where the arch of my foot are started feeling right the more and more I walked

How did you resolve this cause I have the exact same pair and my back strap broke too. I don't have the receipt nor do I remember where I bought them from.

Back
Top Bottom