HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

OG White/Varsity Red (2004) on feet today. Real nice leather, but very squeaky when walking.
smokin.gif

Yeah man, they're clean. I like this new Off White/Barely Volt cw. Nice cw, shame about the use of mesh.

Last edited:
Those neutral greys are way too light. Like they're not light enough to be white but not dark enough to be grey. 2 shades darker and they would have been copped. Perf toebox and I would have doubled up.

^ditto man. I've been on the fence for about 2wks with if I should or shouldn't cop and you described my sentiments exactly

Those neutral greys are way too light. Like they're not light enough to be white but not dark enough to be grey. 2 shades darker and they would have been copped. Perf toebox and I would have doubled up.

That was my thought too. I wanna see them in person to get a better idea though.

A raffle for huaraches? :rofl:

That's what I thought..but,out here they're the new go to sneaker..a hot CW is GONE by noon.
They almost replaced the hype on Foams here.
I always been a Huarache fan overall,so I'm wit ya'll,a raffle?
It just makes sense for the location.
They were STILL available on NDC while I was paying for them.
I just rather see them in hand.

They`re getting extremely lazy with the huarache colorways now. SMH.

I just wish they would move along and release the Internationals already! Been waiting eagerly for those. I'd say, why not since they seem to be running out of ideas for colors on the regular Huarache.

I just wish they would move along and release the Internationals already! Been waiting eagerly for those. I'd say, why not since they seem to be running out of ideas for colors on the regular Huarache.
What Nike really need to do is restock on those black/white huarache NM in the states

Back
Top Bottom