HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Just got home with my screams. They are beautiful. Leather is buttery soft and the toebox is sleek and sharp looking. Don't hesitate on these if you are a fan, you won't be disappointed.
Size wise for me they are a very similar fit to the OG AM3 that released last year.
IMG_20210219_151426.jpg

Looks like the Scream Greens are only available in Australia thus far. Thought Size? Would have them available but nope.

^ And both stores still got multiple sizes (including mine) left? What the hell Nike is doing?? Weren’t they supposed to be EU limited or something???

Just got home with my screams. They are beautiful. Leather is buttery soft and the toebox is sleek and sharp looking. Don't hesitate on these if you are a fan, you won't be disappointed.
Size wise for me they are a very similar fit to the OG AM3 that released last year.
IMG_20210219_151426.jpg

I went tts on the AM III / 90 Re crafts, looks like Nike fixed the sizing issue that has plagued the Retros of this model.

Nike needs to stop ****ing around and make this readily available to everyone around the globe.

Nice vid. Makes sense why there is no stussy branding on the huaraches. I like it.
It definitely answered the question of there being no Stussy branding on those 2 CWs. I got a bit annoyed when I was looking at Sean Go's review of the Desert Oaks and people kept asking about the branding. SMH Being that I am not a big Huarache fan and only went after this release "just because" (I was on the L train with the PSG Jordan 1 Zooms), I am glad that I did and after watching that video I went ahead and completed the order from Xhibition.

According to HOH, today’s release was only for the Asia Pacific region which explains why they are only popping up on Australian sneaker sites. I seen nothing stating that they are exclusive to that region so I believe we will eventually see them stateside.

IMG_20210219_151426.jpg
how do they fit compared to 2014 scream greens?

and how do they fit compared to most other huarache runners?

I've always worn a 10 but 2014 scream greens are murderous on my feet in size 10

Scream Greens aren't available to buy in any size on GOAT. Gotta think that means they won't be very available here in the states for a bit. Or so I would think.

Back
Top Bottom