HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

at least there should be less ppl trying to get them to make $5-$10 profit

I'm holding out for SNKRS and if I don't get them I think I'll be fine paying resale

the structure triax 91 release should be a warning to anyone trying to flip the scream green huarache, we will tank your resell and you will lose money

B8B65FB1-B5E7-4470-90A4-ED967F1FF863.png

Scream Greens in two weeks on Snkrs for those waiting.
I just have realized although various sizes are still available on SNKRS-JP, the resell prices of Scream Greens here are...., well bellow retail.... My size is like $30 bellow and it’s pretty tempting. Couldn’t also get how the resell market already have so many Escapes that are supposed to be coming out on the 16th tho. (Retail here for them is ¥14,300 approx. $130)
94686DFF-6046-47E4-A235-D20E76B08ABA.jpeg

If anyone is paying high resell on those they get what they deserve lol. Sitting around everywhere.

They were. Prices were in the 180-225 range after they sold out on SNRKS, thankfully everyone else has received their shipments and the prices have TANKED.

They were. Prices were in the 180-225 range after they sold out on SNRKS, thankfully everyone else has received their shipments and the prices have TANKED.
They were and are sitting all over stores. I had 2 pairs of those from retail stores before they even dropped on SNKRS. A lot of people just aren't paying attention anymore.

Due to an error from Size? I ended up with a second pair (one from Dope-Factory) for a total of $158, an unintentional double up.

The 2014’s have such a horrible shape and fit. I remember trying to force myself to like them when they released but it wasn’t happening lol. I turned to the 2000 retro but those were starting to have issues with separation. The Purple Punches temporarily filled the void until this recent release of the Scream Greens.

Back
Top Bottom