HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Just in.
C0365734-1FE9-4878-84EF-18CD070F6DD9.jpeg

Looking to double up on Scream Greens. Am I pretty much looking at resell prices now (albeit it’s pretty low atm)?

The recent pair was dubbed ‘cool blue’ and actually released in 2015.

The berry pair that I posted was actually a nice pair with great materials. The leather was great and the stitched Nike Air was nice. The strap felt a little short and Im sure the shape wasn’t anything like the original. Still it was a nice retro.

Anyone get the new triple whites off Nike ? I just ordered a pair . Looks like they finally changed the materiel on the toe box to OG form . I hated the old mesh

Considering getting a pair of these! How's the comfort of these compared to the Air Presto (the other shoe I'm considering)? Also, can you slip these on and off easily or do you have to lace and unlace every wear?

Considering getting a pair of these! How's the comfort of these compared to the Air Presto (the other shoe I'm considering)? Also, can you slip these on and off easily or do you have to lace and unlace every wear?

prestos are a tad more sleek and sit higher. The huaraches have a softer cushion. For me I don’t need to lace and unlace every wear with either

prestos are a tad more sleek and sit higher. The huaraches have a softer cushion. For me I don’t need to lace and unlace every wear with either

Awesome, thank you! I saw awhile back that these are the recrafted models and are hearing they're extremely comfortable even for today's standards. Also curious if it's the same team that worked on the Air Max 90/Air Max 3 recraft project.

Anybody want to trade a new size 10 huarache for a new pair of size 10 scream greens? I threw away the box already. I just can’t get into these the way that I thought that I would.

Back
Top Bottom