huf in la?

Quote:
Do we need a hundreds store? Who still buys hundreds crap anyway?

There is no end to it, dont these retailers see that? Its already past its peak and once the market is saturated everyone will go down the tubes.

Does this mean HUF won't be carrying their label anymore? LOL. I'm sure if they open a store in SF people would shop there. Their products are priced reasonably and yet they drop some ill @#%$ every so often.
AIM: HEATHUNTER881 (ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!)
FOR SALE: HUF x NEW ERA: QUAKE2 - BLACK AND GREY - 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8
WANTED: New Era 7 1/4 or 7 3/8: - Alife, Atmos, HUF (Harringbone & Wool), Maiden Noir, Supreme (Script)
WANTED: 9 or 9.5 - AM90 Clerks, AM90 DQM, AM90 Safari, Stussy Court Force (Black & Purple), Supreme Blazer (Red & Black), Vans x W)Taps Chukka (Black)

If true, Sutter will be one of the busiest streets in all of SF. :lol:
laugh.gif

-w

this is nice news. Thanks eccentric chiq. i'll be sure to say wassup if I see you at work holding the door open for me

HUF LA will be a great addition to Fairfax Ave...It's going to be nuts if Supreme and The Hundreds open up a store near HUF...

huf needs to say up north.

supreme needs to stay where they already are. supreme addition to the bay doesn't sound right..
p.s. it's soled ZER0ut

^exactly

are they gonna put the SF city skyline etch-a-sketch for the LA store? :lol:
laugh.gif

Supreme can stay in LA and NY
HUF should just stay in the bay
The Hundreds...is not huge, their pretty wack imo. inconsistent.

everything is fine as it is...

thats whats up

Quote:
Doubt they would come to the Bay.
The lines would be longer at Supreme than at HUF.
And it's already pretty serious at HUF.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I don't know how i feel about that.

I'm all for entrepreneurship and expansion but HUF in LA and Supreme in SF is just wierd.

But I'm sure it'll happen and it'll be all right.

Basically, here's what it boils down to: How many shops do I need to go to before I can find what I want? This is turning into a streetwear bazaar where you have to hunt for each piece of clothing in each store.

If they are all going to carry the same stuff, why the need for so many? There is a point you reach when enough is enough.
Life is hard, but so am I​

Seeing Supreme and The Hundreds open up shop would be good for the Bay. It just brings more variety to the people that shop around here. Who says that Supreme and The Hundreds should only be a LA and NYC thing? Why not diversify? And HUF down in LA would be great for the scene as well. When most if not all people think of HUF they think of the Norcal and I think that's a great thing.

Last time I heard Proper was suppose to open up shop in San Jose, but the deal didn't go through because of a conflict of interest. It will be interesting to see all these so-called plans go down. I don't know about the rest of you, but I like variety.

JMTK!
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Quote:
Keep SUPREME out of the BAY..

why? its already hard enough to get their stuff, I think it would be dope if we had are own mini fairfax. but i do think that HUF should stay strictly SF, just cuz its part of their whole image and identity. The hundreds would be cool, I dont buy too much of their stuff, but the fact is they are growing and their stuff always sells well.

i dont like the idea of huf going to la. it seems like huf's stuff wont be that exclusive to me any more. when i think of huf i think of a straight up frisco store. if they got one in la it just wont seem the same to me any more cause la is our rival.

Back
Top Bottom