HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Does anyone know if HUF gets new supreme season clothing the same time they release? Or is it usually way later.
-w

When they post updates on the right side of thier site i can never read.Anyone else have this problem.I can see part of it.

lol at wannabe Keith...

Supreme Mike Tyson shirts are sick....i'm not willing to shell out $90 for a damn dipset supreme tee though..i want one too
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

I FIANLLY got my 'anything we want' pack on thurs. Sorry for the late post. 2 tees ( one Huf and one Stussy ), a Nike SB minature modicom toy and a bunch of stickers. Not bad all in all but I was hoping for a NE hat.
Anyways, gracias Huf crew!
peace

New stuff today.

The NB "leftovers"

And a couple of other things on the shoe side.
-w

dudes at hayes told me there were some new fitteds dropping in in about two weeks. other than that they didn't have much of anything there.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

More fitteds early april from Benny Goldbennygold.com
bennygold_hats-775459.jpg
Quote:
Some of you might know by now that I will be offering a clothing line under my name starting this Spring 07. Huf asked me to create a sister brand to their line. The Benny Gold line will be available everywhere Huf is sold worldwide.

The line is based on my interests and inspirations: skateboarding, biking, ditching work and enjoying the day. You can expect all of the quality in construction and design found in the Huf brand.

Line sheets have already been released and I am really excited about all of this getting started. If you are around a retailer that carries Huf then please stop by and check out the Benny Gold line as well.

These fitted New Eras are a double-label release between Huf and myself. The hat is part of both Spring lines and will be in stores early April.

just got my package in and its been a month or so, got a huf x kick hi shirt and a huf decathalon shirt with a buncha stickers.. ill get pics up later... prolly gonna end up sellin the shirts.
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

^ Medium, yea those benny gold fitteds are sick.. do both of them have the H on the front ?
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

^ Anything in the supreme section?

Those hats aren't too bad.
-w

AyoKamikaze, they don't have anything new in the Supreme section. Prolly be a few weeks before they get in the Spring Collection.. They have a few nice zip up hoodies on the opposite side of the Supreme gear but the prices are crazy high.. I can't see myself paying 180+ for a hoody.. It better come with stock options or something
SAN FRANCISCO

After a month my Huf Surprise pack came in today.

Pretty dope, a HUF t-shirt, HUF beanie, Stay Gold Creative Buttons, and stickers!

$15 sent in

Thanks to the fellas at HUF!

Back
Top Bottom