HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

So, can anyone give an update as to what's available? Living in the south Bay makes it tough to keep tabs on what's coming out ie; BMX gear and Skyline hats. Also, since they're website is STILL down, it's hard to know what's on the horizon.
Any/all info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
peace

Add them on myspace.......HUF and Mega do HUF updates on bullitens whenever needed.......

These new skylines are nothin' serious. I hope HUF does som plain hats again. i missed on the all balck with the white "H" and the all black "logo" hat in green......These crazy print hats are running its course...
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
Krest Killer Tee soon...
Fongstarr.com coming soon...

Um, They have done the H cap in almost every color available. I swear there is over 50 "H" huf caps out. They push units when it comes to fitted caps. What are you talkin about?
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^^^^I am not sayin they never did it.......but I think just more nice simple colors next would be cool. I know the solid "H" hat has been done a million times, but there are more color combinations then you can count......and HUF has (and other companies) have only scratched the surface......
- Fong$tarr

Krest Killer Tee soon...
Fongstarr.com coming soon...

any new huf tees or fitteds?
IM SELLING SUPREMES......... WHITE LOWS 10.5 and ORANGE HIGHS 10.... GET AT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.... BOTH ARE NDS

osyrhiz@gmail.com....aim: osyrhiz

^^^^Sirus....

Check HYPEBEAST........HUF did it again. That black/gold joint is mine.....

4fzd1rp.jpg

3z208eq.jpg

3y6sr34.jpg

- Fong$tarr

those huf fitteds version 2 are crazy. hypebeasts, mark your calendars. dec. 9
looking for a ds pair of kashima antler 97's, sz.9

any more skylines in the grey/green in 7 5/8 and up?
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
aim: trobledpnoi
from the bay area

^ they still had some skylines on display today at sutter. not sure about sizes

The black/gold one looks REAL nice in that picture. The other two aren't too bad.
-w

wow all those fitteds look good.

cant decide on one.
peace.-ness

Size 10 Stashes w/ signed Box!!! Size 10.5 Union 97s VNDS!=0[/URL]

im loving all three colors....
IM SELLING SUPREMES......... WHITE LOWS 10.5 and ORANGE HIGHS 10.... GET AT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.... BOTH ARE NDS

osyrhiz@gmail.com....aim: osyrhiz

I believe the day the hats release will also be the release of the entire line of Hufquake gear. i.e. hats, shoes, shirts, etc etc.
-w

so eveyrone knows that huf bought out the dry cleaners inbetween their stores on sutter. supposedly its gonna be called the "quake store" which is a joint collaboration with nike. the floor will be accented with the quake print and along the back wall. of course, this is all rumors.
Wanted New/Used: HUF AM1 9

^damn that's crazy.

Preview of the Huf quake 2 hoodies

314126529_d26a86101e.jpg

-w

Fitteds aren't bad, but I don't think any part of this Quake pack (shoes included) are worth waiting in line for...

Back
Top Bottom