HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

whats the difference between the recent quake release and the stuff releasing in the near future (besides the design) ?

about the "quake store" its true. I dont't know anything about the dry cleaning, but one guy from hayes store told me about the quake set up.
Make today the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday

im suprised that they still have the HUF-chain gear. i thought they would sell out by now.

someone wanna pick me up a 7 1/4 HUFquake 2.0 fitted?
PREACH!!!
HOLY GRAIL LIST: AlleyBaggett.ChristineMendoza.JenniferLoveHewitt.LaceyChabert.BrendaSong.PaulaGarces.VanessaMinnillo

i wonder what the quake stores gonna be selling.. or is it jsut gonna be an exstension
sell me your grapes in a 9.5 !!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

probably gonna be another long line in the clothing store again.. and all i want are the fitteds
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
aim: trobledpnoi
from the bay area

i'll be there ... I just want a fitted. hopefully D0 the Hustle don't clean out..
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

Is it true that the store on sutter gets more stock of things than hayes?
-w

donpoppa yea i was there two SAT ago.(dunkxchange) i dropped by for the skyline fitted(although my size were gone) i had mulders and TRUE fitteds. holla if you see me in line, most likely i'll have a pair of mulders on...
Make today the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday

Just got back from both locations today. They had a few 'HellaHyphy' lids in the white and black/black colorways. You have to ask for them because apparently, since the term 'Hyphy' is now trademarked, you can't just slap it on anything without getting permission 1st. So, basically they had to pull whatever was on display outta there. The guy that helped me at Sutter was cool enough to let me know he had a couple left.Anyways, I picked up a white one and a couple of T's.
Bonus: No problems/attitude from the crew at all. In fact, they were down right friendly so a good outting all the way, though I wish I could've gotten the black/colored hyphy lid instead.
Anyone out there with a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4 hit me up at pdigiti@yahoo.com
peace

so i hear the hufquakes af1/dunks are $180, thats ridiculous. they must need the extra money to open that quake store. lol. im looking forward to the huf set has instore, its always a surprise.
Wanted New/Used: HUF AM1 9

i wish they would release the hats and tees on friday :frown:
frown.gif
...ITS BEEN DEAD

so on sutter wat if you want the shoes and the hat?... which store would i have to line up at?.. the shoe store to swoop up the shoes then go to the other store?... or will everything be at one store?... ive never been to a release..

so this store will be ready by tomorrow morning? and people will line up to get into that one store which will have everything?...

Quote:
EDIT: I read that the store is only going to be for the release of the Hufquake apparel and shoes. I wonder what the store will be after they drop.

I heard that is going to be a skate shop...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

will the tees be the same as the last release, or wll they have a different design?
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackBlue1sBlackRed1s3sTrueBlue3sBlack3sny8sFlint9sSpaceJam11sBlackRed11s Indiglo14s16s

Nike:Zoom Flight 95sAtlantic Penny2s Chicago Penny4sOrlando Penny4sChicago Uptempo3sPearl FoamsLBJ2smetAM95sSlateAM95sMitaAM95s Gimme5CFs

Back
Top Bottom