Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

So if the eastern part of the storm is the most powerful...then that means it going west is bad for everyone in florida

yikes

Northeastern side of the storm is the worst from everything I have heard. So if it makes landfall on the west side the eastern side is gonna get really bad storm surge. The thing ab this storm is that it is so big you are gonna get messed up no matter where you are. It is 3x bigger than the state of Florida itself :sick:

Only place in FL that isn't projected to get hit hard is Pensacola, which is where I live. I don't feel we're outta the water yet though

as it stands no mandatory evactuations for us here in charleston, we packed our stuff last night and were going to leave this afternoon.

luckily there was a slight change in irmas path and is now supposed to spare us getting trashed.

unfortunately, HUGO a couple years back made an unpredictable turn towards charleston and destroyed this place.

we are packed just in case and my music equipment, shoes, vintage shirts and other items are wrapped in plastic.

STAY SAFE.

We're going to hang tuff here in Savannah. Looks like we're not going to take it as bad as they originally thought. All you Fl people stay safe and hopefully any damage is minimal.

21568800_357051504726179_3834131658919903232_n.jpg

Governor is comporting himself very well but you can hear the pain in his voice. too many dummies tryna ride it out in the Keys and Miami/Naples

Governor is comporting himself very well but you can hear the pain in his voice. too many dummies tryna ride it out in the Keys and Miami/Naples

You calling people dummies for possibly not being able to evacuate, when the infrastructure in the state has been poor for years? Really bruh?

You sound like a true peon. How dare you degrade some of these people, knowing how crooked the politicians are? Damn that governor, he feels pain because he knows he's screwed over people.

You're the dummy...

My Uncle is staying in our Condo on Clearwater Beach because he wants to live his dream of "Riding out a hurricane". He's got 18 family members calling him an idiot and saying to stay with them further inland (~20 miles) from the coast but he's saying he's okay and won't listen to us because he has a Canoe and permission to use the boat docked on a slip right next to him and friends nearby on the third floor of a building (Still on the beach)

Dude has a suicide wish :/

You calling people dummies for possibly not being able to evacuate, when the infrastructure in the state has been poor for years? Really bruh?

You sound like a true peon. How dare you degrade some of these people, knowing how crooked the politicians are? Damn that governor, he feels pain because he knows he's screwed over people.

You're the dummy...

The sad part is dude doesnt live in FL and probably has never experienced a Tropical Strom let alone a hurricane.. And Rick Scott isnt great at all

You're the dummy...

No shade but why can they NOT evacuate?

Poor state infrastructure, what does that even mean
I know there's a lot of hard headed folks that choose not to...

My Uncle is staying in our Condo on Clearwater Beach because he wants to live his dream of "Riding out a hurricane". He's got 18 family members calling him an idiot and saying to stay with them further inland (~20 miles) from the coast but he's saying he's okay and won't listen to us because he has a Canoe and permission to use the boat docked on a slip right next to him and friends nearby on the third floor of a building (Still on the beach)

Dude has a suicide wish :/

You uncle is a complete idiot.

The sad part is dude doesnt live in FL and probably has never experienced a Tropical Strom let alone a hurricane.. And Rick Scott isnt great at all

Exactly. Dude is out of pocket with not a inkling of what's really going on. The storm is going to engulf 90% of the state, in some form or fashion.

Like those folks can just up and leave that easy. They've got more balls staying, then weak people like him who are just talking to hear themselves speak.

No shade but why can they NOT evacuate?

Poor state infrastructure, what does that even mean
I know there's a lot of hard headed folks that choose not to...

There are only two major highways in and out of Florida (from north to south) the Turnpike, and I-95. Our population is over 25 million people. This current hurricane is affecting the entire state, except the western part of the panhandle.

It's like a mass exodus, plus gas shortages. Many of the homes here have hurricane proof windows and shutters but, are still vulnerable.

There are only two major highways in and out of Florida (from north to south) the Turnpike, and I-95. Our population is over 25 million people. This current hurricane is affecting the entire state, except the western part of the panhandle.

It's like a mass exodus, plus gas shortages. Many of the homes here have hurricane proof windows and shutters but, are still vulnerable.

I 75?

Yeah if u hard headed and dont leave then there's a point where u cant leave and are stuck with all the other like minded people but I'm still not seeing how folks couldnt leave if they didnt choose to stay

I'm in the Yayo , my area is A so hoping there's no major flooding coming out this way . Put the shutters up earlier . Sand bags in front of the garage & the main entrance.

Y'all stay blessed man !!

I 75?

Yeah if u hard headed and dont leave then there's a point where u cant leave and are stuck with all the other like minded people but I'm still not seeing how folks couldnt leave if they didnt choose to stay

You have to account for people's finances too. Either way, whether you stay or depart, your dwellings or wherever you reside, will receive damage.

Back
Top Bottom