Husband kills himself After Rumors That His Wife Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

yeah i doubt she gives a poop.

she will have a reality show in no time or her nudes will "leak"

Last edited:

Damn...haven't seen this video in ages. Had to look Craig David up...............I guess we know what he does 7 days now.

training-craig-david-28062012-t2kbL1-de.jpg
dumbbells-craig-david-28062012-tl1m2j-mdn.jpg

He doesn't even look the same no more.

vibevixen_craigd.jpg

Damn did a street cat miss the seven day wave? either way, I know how depression can wear down a relationship, no doubt she went through it too. RIP to dude.

Chris Brown is just that dude. He made a song about ******* your girl...that ****** be singing. I'm taking five to one Drizzy got that on repeat...and I'm taking it ten to one old dude has every drake album and was playing Marvin's Room while watching Gatsby on mute.

Damn...haven't seen this video in ages. Had to look Craig David up...............I guess we know what he does 7 days now.

training-craig-david-28062012-t2kbL1-de.jpg
dumbbells-craig-david-28062012-tl1m2j-mdn.jpg

He doesn't even look the same no more.

vibevixen_craigd.jpg

Craig is jacked now; one of my all time favs

he has an album dropping this year; he lives in South Beach and has a radio show

From her ig :wow:

View media item 1043769
This type of **** happens all the time :smh:

RIP to dude regardless.

Social media has destroyed the concept of privacy. What happened to the good old days when breakups, divorces, etc were handled in private. Nope there always some silly meme available to use as a coping mechanism. Good chance that guy probably saw that, got texts from his boys with screenshots, and that probably was the straw that finally broke the camels back.

She was a "supermodel" so she was trash to begin with.

He should of just clapped and moved on like he found her on Tinder. Hope someone learns from this.

Social media has destroyed the concept of privacy. What happened to the good old days when breakups, divorces, etc were handled in private. Nope there always some silly meme available to use as a coping mechanism. Good chance that guy probably saw that, got texts from his boys with screenshots, and that probably was the straw that finally broke the camels back.

Nah, I'm sure he could handle his wife getting piped down by celebs. Depends on the individual, but a lot of dudes like when their girl has been with x amount of celebrities. I mean, this chick was in multiple shows and modeling before she met him. She was probably on that casting couch to get on Deal or No Deal.

The straw that broke the camels back was that he was going to have to give her MONEY to divorce him, on top of her getting piped down, at age 40.

Just let that sink in. You're 40 years old. You're moderately successful. You get a divorce, but tons of people get divorces.

You find out your wife has an affair. It sucks, but not too uncommon, so everything's still gonna be alright.

Then you find out its one of your favorite actors, Leo. It sounds awesome, but then you start to think and realize you're far past your prime, and the only way you can attract the women you like (ie models) is with money.

But you're losing half your money. To your ex wife. Who is smashing Leo. You're essentially paying her to leave you and have fun. What have you got out of the deal? Nightmares about Leo smashing your ex wife on the deck of the Titanic.

Poor dude. Rest in peace.

And for all you cowards saying he doesn't deserve respect because he took his own life, you're hella corny. Its nothing to say RIP, yet, some of you are above that?

I think I'm getting too old for NT. :smh:

Meh, It's one thing to be getting divorced. It's another to know she's out and about with Celebs and living life appearing not sad. I don't approve of him killing himself, but at least he took his own life instead of going out and shooting innocents like others have.

I mean some cats is fourteen days for this ish. Got your girls out with Leo and then off yourself cuz they had an affair? shoulda off'd himself cuz he ain't figure a way to pimp broad chick. Like 'oh you wanna go whoring round Hollywood? You better bring back that cash, or itch it wire hangers for that ***' (birds love when you rhyme). I mean, you gotta kiss every wound you leave her, after 'you stick your hands down her panties, grab that knot get that money, tell her to drop it like its hot'...no questions trick.

Chris Brown is just that dude. He made a song about ******* your girl...that ****** be singing. I'm taking five to one Drizzy got that on repeat...and I'm taking it ten to one old dude has every drake album and was playing Marvin's Room while watching Gatsby on mute.

View media item 1044048

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Nah, I'm sure he could handle his wife getting piped down by celebs. Depends on the individual, but a lot of dudes like when their girl has been with x amount of celebrities. I mean, this chick was in multiple shows and modeling before she met him. She was probably on that casting couch to get on Deal or No Deal.

The straw that broke the camels back was that he was going to have to give her MONEY to divorce him, on top of her getting piped down, at age 40.

Just let that sink in. You're 40 years old. You're moderately successful. You get a divorce, but tons of people get divorces.

You find out your wife has an affair. It sucks, but not too uncommon, so everything's still gonna be alright.

Then you find out its one of your favorite actors, Leo. It sounds awesome, but then you start to think and realize you're far past your prime, and the only way you can attract the women you like (ie models) is with money.

But you're losing half your money. To your ex wife. Who is smashing Leo. You're essentially paying her to leave you and have fun. What have you got out of the deal? Nightmares about Leo smashing your ex wife on the deck of the Titanic.

Poor dude. Rest in peace.

And for all you cowards saying he doesn't deserve respect because he took his own life, you're hella corny. Its nothing to say RIP, yet, some of you are above that?

I think I'm getting too old for NT. :smh:

Maybe...because speaking those words actually mean something. Words to the dead are a blessing from the speaker. It's not 'a passing thing' to me. I take words fairly seriously, and saying 'rest in peace' is a real sentiment to me, I don't just pass it to everyone, because not everyone deserves that blessing from me.

That being said, because you're forty, getting divorced and you have to pay your wife...that's reason enough to end it? Yea, men figure ish out. People get divorced everyday b. Monday through Sunday cats are the only ones who feel this was justified in the least...maybe if he was getting raped...or beat everyday...those are the suicides that will get a ' rest in peace' from me, not some sucka that got caught up in some throw away yambs. I'm not big on celebrating someone because they died, I don't morn death, I celebrate life...and his was looking a little to beta to be celebrated...but of course I only know a snapshot of him, he coulda been a cool dude, but these cowardly actions aren't painting a great picture.

'I only feel sorry for crack babies and rape victims' - Wale

Back
Top Bottom