Husband kills himself After Rumors That His Wife Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

:smh: I honestly feel bad.

That's why I'm single now. I've seen good men get destroyed by a women.

I'm scared to give my heart away.

Maybe...because speaking those words actually mean something. Words to the dead are a blessing from the speaker. It's not 'a passing thing' to me. I take words fairly seriously, and saying 'rest in peace' is a real sentiment to me, I don't just pass it to everyone, because not everyone deserves that blessing from me.

That being said, because you're forty, getting divorced and you have to pay your wife...that's reason enough to end it? Yea, men figure ish out. People get divorced everyday b. Monday through Sunday cats are the only ones who feel this was justified in the least...maybe if he was getting raped...or beat everyday...those are the suicides that will get a ' rest in peace' from me, not some sucka that got caught up in some throw away yambs. I'm not big on celebrating someone because they died, I don't morn death, I celebrate life...and his was looking a little to beta to be celebrated...but of course I only know a snapshot of him, he coulda been a cool dude, but these cowardly actions aren't painting a great picture.

'I only feel sorry for crack babies and rape victims' - Wale

I really feel sorry for the world because people like you exist.

Of course it wasn't justified, but that doesn't mean you can't feel remorse. Unless feeling remorse is "beta" in your book.

You never know what he was going through. His exwife could have been blackmailing him with something, its known that he was having financial problems so he could have potentially been losing a lot more than his wife as well. Imagine, your wife, house, car, and dignity destroyed. It'd be hard for anyone to come back from that.

But carry on.

Last edited:
That is an interesting thing that even I have fallen victim too. I do believe out of sight, out of mind and social media sort of just teases people to look into someone else's life, if it be your ex. I did it to a degree with MySpace and even Facebook but did myself the biggest favor and just deleted all that. Although back in the day, guys or girls would just stalk their exes in person rather than online. Haha.

Last edited:

Nah, I'm sure he could handle his wife getting piped down by celebs. Depends on the individual, but a lot of dudes like when their girl has been with x amount of celebrities. I mean, this chick was in multiple shows and modeling before she met him. She was probably on that casting couch to get on Deal or No Deal.

The straw that broke the camels back was that he was going to have to give her MONEY to divorce him, on top of her getting piped down, at age 40.

Just let that sink in. You're 40 years old. You're moderately successful. You get a divorce, but tons of people get divorces.

You find out your wife has an affair. It sucks, but not too uncommon, so everything's still gonna be alright.

Then you find out its one of your favorite actors, Leo. It sounds awesome, but then you start to think and realize you're far past your prime, and the only way you can attract the women you like (ie models) is with money.

But you're losing half your money. To your ex wife. Who is smashing Leo. You're essentially paying her to leave you and have fun. What have you got out of the deal? Nightmares about Leo smashing your ex wife on the deck of the Titanic.

Poor dude. Rest in peace.

And for all you cowards saying he doesn't deserve respect because he took his own life, you're hella corny. Its nothing to say RIP, yet, some of you are above that?

I think I'm getting too old for NT.
mean.gif
Maybe...because speaking those words actually mean something. Words to the dead are a blessing from the speaker. It's not 'a passing thing' to me. I take words fairly seriously, and saying 'rest in peace' is a real sentiment to me, I don't just pass it to everyone, because not everyone deserves that blessing from me.

That being said, because you're forty, getting divorced and you have to pay your wife...that's reason enough to end it? Yea, men figure ish out. People get divorced everyday b. Monday through Sunday cats are the only ones who feel this was justified in the least...maybe if he was getting raped...or beat everyday...those are the suicides that will get a ' rest in peace' from me, not some sucka that got caught up in some throw away yambs. I'm not big on celebrating someone because they died, I don't morn death, I celebrate life...and his was looking a little to beta to be celebrated...but of course I only know a snapshot of him, he coulda been a cool dude, but these cowardly actions aren't painting a great picture.

'I only feel sorry for crack babies and rape victims' - Wale
And yet you still feel comfortable ******** on the dude after he committed suicide.

After masturbating off her IG, she does seem like the ones would have marital problems and who won't be satisfied with anything.. she just looks disloyal to me

Hard =\= impossible. You dig in and grind out. I feel sorry for the world because people like you exist. People who excuse failure. People who allow others to succumb to the tunnel vision of emotion. You can feel whatever you want, but your real life actions have to remain rational. And, yes, I expect people to be better...I expect men to be stronger. There is a very real reason why a man needs to be strong, from evolutionary to social, men need to be strong. I understand that people are what they are, but that doesn't mean you can't wish them to be better.

Superman can fly because we wish we could fly...Superman is faster than a speeding bullet because we wish we were faster than a speeding bullet...Superman is better because we wish we were better...and we should wish a man can lose everything and rebuild...and those who don't shouldn't be honored...they should fade into obscurity...not existing after death is the price you pay for not trying in life. To the world he should be nobody, to those who knew him he will be a coward, his children, his wife, his mother...he left them...he left them because of her. They should pity her for not knowing the power the gaze from a beautiful women can have, for not respecting the promise she made...and hate him for not being better...

Hard =\= impossible. You dig in and grind out. I feel sorry for the world because people like you exist. People who excuse failure. People who allow others to succumb to the tunnel vision of emotion. You can feel whatever you want, but your real life actions have to remain rational. And, yes, I expect people to be better...I expect men to be stronger. There is a very real reason why a man needs to be strong, from evolutionary to social, men need to be strong. I understand that people are what they are, but that doesn't mean you can't wish them to be better.

Superman can fly because we wish we could fly...Superman is faster than a speeding bullet because we wish we were faster than a speeding bullet...Superman is better because we wish we were better...and we should wish a man can lose everything and rebuild...and those who don't shouldn't be honored...they should fade into obscurity...not existing after death is the price you pay for not trying in life. To the world he should be nobody, to those who knew him he will be a coward, his children, his wife, his mother...he left them...he left them because of her. They should pity her for not knowing the power the gaze from a beautiful women can have, for not respecting the promise she made...and hate him for not being better...

...........man shut up

You're seriously unbearable.

This dude air max is a reptile for real, just cold blooded

People still haven't learned season 4 Huey's m.o. huh :lol:? I thought people would have gotten the message to scroll past his paragraphs of nonsense already. He's basically beta-Silly Putty.

Last edited:
No rest in peace..,dudes a coward and straight seven days. Frankly I'm tired of love for suicide victims. I won't say it's selfish but I will never tell em to rest in peace...had two dudes off themselves, they were seven day individuals before hand. Didn't eem want to help em, if drugs, alcohol and hookers can't get you feeling well, then I gots nothing.

I hope Leo smashes day of the funeral.
laugh.gif
 @ thinking Leo smashing the same chick twice. These broads are to Leo what gym sneakers are to Bron.

Dude's got a line outside his house looking like

What's ****** up is that she's going to get cake off of this dude. His friends and family have to be sick that this gold digger is benefiting from his death.

Last edited:
Even though this is a sad event, the first thing that came to my mind when read the story......

:rofl: @ seven days being a reference to a Craig David song.

I was so lost. Talk about a throwback.

...........man shut up
Even Nique can't stand this dude :lol:

Last edited:
No rest in peace..,dudes a coward and straight seven days. Frankly I'm tired of love for suicide victims. I won't say it's selfish but I will never tell em to rest in peace...had two dudes off themselves, they were seven day individuals before hand. Didn't eem want to help em, if drugs, alcohol and hookers can't get you feeling well, then I gots nothing.

I hope Leo smashes day of the funeral.

The nonsense you spew makes me miss Ninja :smh:

Back
Top Bottom