Hypebeast vs Hipster

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Hip89

Reggie4Three wrote:
^ lil debbie > kreayshawn
Oh definitely, but Kreayshwan has everyones attention right now. Lil Debbie getting any love on NT ?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...bbie-Appreciation?page=1

That thread turned into a Little Debbie Snacks appreciation thread..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Threads in general are getting dumber and dumber. Yesterday, some guy made a thread about a cashier examining his i.d. to closely and how it upset him
laugh.gif

You can tell the kids are on summer break
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Threads in general are getting dumber and dumber. Yesterday, some guy made a thread about a cashier examining his i.d. to closely and how it upset him
laugh.gif

You can tell the kids are on summer break
laugh.gif

Lmao everybody is gonna say hipster because try have this already set notion of what a hipster is. Nobody wants be associated with the old persona of a hypebeast. Lulz lulz lulz.
Trying to be edgy. Stop it5.

Lmao everybody is gonna say hipster because try have this already set notion of what a hipster is. Nobody wants be associated with the old persona of a hypebeast. Lulz lulz lulz.
Trying to be edgy. Stop it5.

michael-scott-from-the-office.jpg
I like a little bit of both worlds....I'm like a Hip Beast..

I don't know why I put a picture of Michael Scott, but it just sounded like something he'd say.

I don't know why I put a picture of Michael Scott, but it just sounded like something he'd say.

I think I am somewhere between hipster/hypebeast/dressed up guy.

I shop at thrift stores sometimes to pick up some serious steals, wear sneakers (though not Jordans or Dunks), wear G-Shocks sometimes, and like to dress well. 

I like where I am fashion wise.

I think I am somewhere between hipster/hypebeast/dressed up guy.

I shop at thrift stores sometimes to pick up some serious steals, wear sneakers (though not Jordans or Dunks), wear G-Shocks sometimes, and like to dress well. 

I like where I am fashion wise.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

You win. 

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

You win. 

Weekz wrote:
i hate both.

east coast hipsters - because they are rich white kids that live in self induced poverty trying to gain some kind of image as being deep people who listen to underground bands and wear tattered and/or ugly clothing - scene kids and goths fall into this category

Stylites-in-Beijing-Typical-hipster-girl-1-of-1.jpg

west coast hipsters - because they are wiggers who pride themselves on being based and wearing rediculously colorful clothing. to their credit they are much more attractive than their east coast counterparts

kreayshawn-590-061311-1308087390.jpg

hype beasts - nation wide bunch of mind slaves who have no individuality. �they often try to seem like they're up on the latest music and style (essentially they all have a friends who are legitimately into not mainstream stuff and they pick and choose who they wear/support based (no pun intended) on a calculated gamble of who/what names will become mainstream thus looking like they wre into it form the beginnig) �they oft times try to seem like chill/down people when in reality they are insecure about what they really like so they conform to the latest trends and don't listen to anything outside the top forty unless like i said before they poached some info of a friend hoping that brand/artist will get big.

hypebeast.jpg

TO PUT IT SIMPLY THIS WHAT I THINK ABOUT ALL THEM!

1305146972673.gif

Weekz wrote:
i hate both.

east coast hipsters - because they are rich white kids that live in self induced poverty trying to gain some kind of image as being deep people who listen to underground bands and wear tattered and/or ugly clothing - scene kids and goths fall into this category

Stylites-in-Beijing-Typical-hipster-girl-1-of-1.jpg

west coast hipsters - because they are wiggers who pride themselves on being based and wearing rediculously colorful clothing. to their credit they are much more attractive than their east coast counterparts

kreayshawn-590-061311-1308087390.jpg

hype beasts - nation wide bunch of mind slaves who have no individuality. �they often try to seem like they're up on the latest music and style (essentially they all have a friends who are legitimately into not mainstream stuff and they pick and choose who they wear/support based (no pun intended) on a calculated gamble of who/what names will become mainstream thus looking like they wre into it form the beginnig) �they oft times try to seem like chill/down people when in reality they are insecure about what they really like so they conform to the latest trends and don't listen to anything outside the top forty unless like i said before they poached some info of a friend hoping that brand/artist will get big.

hypebeast.jpg

TO PUT IT SIMPLY THIS WHAT I THINK ABOUT ALL THEM!

1305146972673.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

hippy

Dis. Dreads, tie dye, perpetual weed smoke. Hypebeasts are annoying and hipsters are slowly ruining thrift stores, Vans, Toms, and cut off shorts for me. I hate everybody.

Except hipster/scene/poser gurls.

I don't know if I want to get dreads because I am not a "rasta" man but my hair is getting exceedingly long. I do smoke, I do wear tie dye/funky shirts, I do shop at the thrift store, but only when I am out of shirts and currently I am not. I wear a pair of white vans that look like they were played in a full season of the NFL, no cut off's just Khakis.
I enjoy living a care free life, It really isnt a "style" it's just about being yourself which is why I don't indulge in the hipster scene or any scene for that matter. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

hippy

Dis. Dreads, tie dye, perpetual weed smoke. Hypebeasts are annoying and hipsters are slowly ruining thrift stores, Vans, Toms, and cut off shorts for me. I hate everybody.

Except hipster/scene/poser gurls.

I don't know if I want to get dreads because I am not a "rasta" man but my hair is getting exceedingly long. I do smoke, I do wear tie dye/funky shirts, I do shop at the thrift store, but only when I am out of shirts and currently I am not. I wear a pair of white vans that look like they were played in a full season of the NFL, no cut off's just Khakis.
I enjoy living a care free life, It really isnt a "style" it's just about being yourself which is why I don't indulge in the hipster scene or any scene for that matter. 

Back
Top Bottom