Hypothetical situation....you find a time traveling Delorean right now...where would you go?

Get rich, Get Shoes, Plan my future better. If possible prevent certain things from happening.

Back to ancient Egypt on my quest for infinite knowledge.

They made Pyramids, b. PYRAMIDS!

either bet on sporting events or invest in something and become a billionaire. then do whatever the hell i want

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

to the coast africa in the 1600's with a mac 11 and a few grenades..."we ain't gettin on no ship b, sorry *cocks back mac*"

Bring the florida goons witcha

What if going to the past killed someone close to you, keep trying to change it but still their life was ended. *butterfly effect

Originally Posted by SkS Automatic

What if going to the past killed someone close to you, keep trying to change it but still their life was ended. *butterfly effect
the possibilities are endless
eek.gif

me personally, I would go back to the 80's/early 90s

buy all the brand new jordans from that time period...bring them with me to 2011 and cash on them
laugh.gif

DS Air Jordan I's...what?!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

also, just to relive that time period again

I'm a woman I can only go so far as about 1970 and enjoy it. I would however make a pitstop in 1960 for some clothes and makeup.

I dunno, I feel like the past was nothing but Ls I'd prolly head into the future to see what kinda crazy technological advances have been made

- I would go to the future, copp an iPhone 10 bring back with me to present day
-Travel back in time, bring back a T-Rex for a pet

-Try and save Big Pun from dying

-Stop the JFK shooting

-Create Facebook

-Bet on all World Series, SuperBowls, NBA Finals, Nascar, Golf, Etc..

-Stop Wiz Khalifa and other idiots from fame

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I dunno, I feel like the past was nothing but Ls I'd prolly head into the future to see what kinda crazy technological advances have been made
imagine if you were from 1996 and you traveled to this decade and you see that we have flat screen tvs, smartphones, ipads, etc...

still waiting on Nike to release those McFlys in 2015
nerd.gif

Hmm I might go to prehistoric times and try to bag a Neanderthal chick
nerd.gif
, if not I'd settle for the next best thing a hippy from the 60s/70s

im making a whole lot of cash all yall talking bout going back saving people and !@#$ thats noble and all but imma selfish individual

Back
Top Bottom