Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 beats out Infiniti G37 in first comparison test

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Calm down all of you boy racers, I know how it feels to spend $ on a 300+hp car, rims it, intake, exhaust and still have a stock CL or CLS leave you in the dust.

This being said; have fun burning your tires and changing gears in an over-hyped ricer.
What type of idiot would compare a Genesis to a CLS.
indifferent.gif

Calm down all of you boy racers, I know how it feels to spend $ on a 300+hp car, rims it, intake, exhaust and still have a stock CL or CLS leave you in the dust.

This being said; have fun burning your tires and changing gears in an over-hyped ricer.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I don't care what that says, there is no way in hell I would choose the Genesis Coupe over an Infiniti G37

you guys really think that the genesis coupe will take away sales from the g37, most g owners aren't penny pinchers

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't care what that says, there is no way in hell I would choose the Genesis Coupe over an Infiniti G37

Exactly
laugh.gif

Like are you serious? This car will be a flop.

I dont even know what to say about the unsubstantiated hate in this thread. In terms of Genesis vs G37, the Hyundai is better. Dont hate on the car saying'its still a Hyundai' when it's been beating cars left and right in performance tests.

I swear NT's got the most stubborn people on the internet, gettin mad and defensive that their precious G37 got beat.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Quote me if you want, this car will be a win.

Originally Posted by 18key

I dont even know what to say about the unsubstantiated hate in this thread. In terms of Genesis vs G37, the Hyundai is better. Dont hate on the car saying 'its still a Hyundai' when it's been beating cars left and right in performance tests.

I swear NT's got the most stubborn people on the internet, gettin mad and defensive that their precious G37 got beat.

Quote me if you want, this car will be a win.

Quoted For Fail.

This is dumb because the new g37 sedan (I'm assuming the g35 sedan is being retired) is faster than the g37 coupe. The coupe is heavier. All G heads know this.

Give me a G sedan in a straight line and I'll dust anything with a Hyundai badge on it. ##*$ is pseudo-luxury, taking cues from the elites and trying to hang. And yes, It's still a Hyundai.You'll get clowned at car meets and in parking lots.
laugh.gif
girls...

why would you get clowned by car heads at a meet? maybe if you go to a car meet with a bunch of elitest pricks. i dont get why you guys are acting like a g37cant be beat. have you driven one? they arent like you are hyping it to be,i can tell you that from first hand experience.

Its hilarious that most of the People talking Cant afford either
tests proves that the Genesis Coupe beats out the G37
unfortunately most people will be to ignorant to even consider the Genesis Coupe and take that large payment just to get the
pimp.gif
from other men
would I personally purchase a Genesis coupe , no , but thats because I have a soft spot for Europeans vehicles .. I can deny that Hyundai is doing there thingand I woulda love for this car to release when I was 18 -19 yrs old
Btw I drive a 07 335 coupe
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

What type of idiot would compare a Genesis to a CLS.
indifferent.gif
Shrug.jpg

And to MR MONDAY NIGHT

Look at the categories in which the Genesis beat out the G37: "Personal Rating", "Recommended Rating", and "Price". The Genesisnearly double the G37 in the price category, which was expected, and "personal rating" is just the opinion of the testers of the car, the sametesters who deemed the G37 superior in performance, feature content, and evaluation.

One big reason why the G35 was so successful was that it too was was a great value. Even the G37 at under $40k is a great deal. Again, it is no mystery thatthe Genesis is a great value, which is what the article is pretty much saying. I'm a huge supporter of the Genesis and I am very excited for Hyundai, and Iexpect to see a lot of these in the streets in the near future.

If I am able to afford a new vehicle within the next two years....this car will be it. I don'tcare about what others think....y'all too afraid of what people think about you ...!#*@ all that....this car is a bang for the buck and is damnbeautiful

and this car WILL NOT FLOP...

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Don't be surprised when people start swapping the 375HP V8 from the sedan, on to the coupe.
laugh.gif
My thoughts exactly. Just look at the coupe, it'spretty large. Hyundai intentionally made it large enough that the V8 can easily be swapped in there. They probably have prototypes running that engine. Thiscar is nice. I'd drive it. That exhaust note is nice too, very similar to the Z amd G's VQ35.

Originally Posted by ludex360

you guys really think that the genesis coupe will take away sales from the g37, most g owners aren't penny pinchers

They are now
laugh.gif

I can only imagine that V8 twin turbo'ed
sick.gif

how are g owners not penny pinchers? i swear ya'll put g's on a 911 turbos level or something.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

how are g owners not penny pinchers? i swear ya'll put g's on a 911 turbos level or something.
See this is the thing that y'all don't get....if you can afford something, gobuy it, if you can't afford it, buy something cheaper that is a close resemblance....it's like buying Banana Republic vs Gap or even Old Navy or foryou super rich cats.... LV attire vs whatever is a cheaper yet still expensive brand

I love the look of this car...I'd make some changes of course, but this is a nice looking vehicle that is a great bang for the buck....

^ agreed

when is the release date? im looking for a new car.. for $24,000 its not to bad.. plus the overall look is
pimp.gif

i was thinking of getting the g35, but it seems to be out of my price range and its just not as nice as i imagined it to be.

are you saying im confused? sorry im lost. it just amuses me nt'ers act like nothing can compare to the likes of a g.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

are you saying im confused? sorry im lost. it just amuses me nt'ers act like nothing can compare to the likes of a g.

My bad....I was agreeing with you...kinda

Back
Top Bottom