I Accidentally dropped My Droid Incredible Vol. What do I do now?

Originally Posted by EZE JAY

Whats up guys, looking for some phone/tech savvy individuals to help me with my phone. Story goes I was walking my dog down the street, not a far walk, and the aggressive dog that he is started tugging me. Im a pretty lean guy, 6' 3" 147, and my dog is as strong as an ox (American pitbull), I had my phone in my jacket pocket because it appeared as if it was going to rain considering the plethora of clouds hovering above. I decide to take my the phone out of my pocket because I felt that vibration that denotes an incoming message, and out of nowhere a stray cat is challenging my dog to a vicious cockfight and my dog never backs down from an old school wrestling match. But being an animal rights activists i went to grab and restrain my dog from participating in these such grueling acts, and as I went to grab him his head jerked and clobbered me in the arm. My entire went numb and I dropped my phone in the street. I didnt have a protector or case on it and the camera lens is completely ruined, it looks like im taking a picture through a kaleidoscope,and my front facing screen looks like there is ink pouring out of it. I was enraged, I ran home and left my dog there and I dont know where he is, my phone is effed up, my parents went to Las Vegas, and were all out of cheesedoodles. 
If anyone knows of a quick and easy fix it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys..... (sorry for long story, i get carried away sometimes.)
Huh?
Anyway.....If you have insurance, use it....if you dont, you`re screwed.

Originally Posted by EZE JAY

Whats up guys, looking for some phone/tech savvy individuals to help me with my phone. Story goes I was walking my dog down the street, not a far walk, and the aggressive dog that he is started tugging me. Im a pretty lean guy, 6' 3" 147, and my dog is as strong as an ox (American pitbull), I had my phone in my jacket pocket because it appeared as if it was going to rain considering the plethora of clouds hovering above. I decide to take my the phone out of my pocket because I felt that vibration that denotes an incoming message, and out of nowhere a stray cat is challenging my dog to a vicious cockfight and my dog never backs down from an old school wrestling match. But being an animal rights activists i went to grab and restrain my dog from participating in these such grueling acts, and as I went to grab him his head jerked and clobbered me in the arm. My entire went numb and I dropped my phone in the street. I didnt have a protector or case on it and the camera lens is completely ruined, it looks like im taking a picture through a kaleidoscope,and my front facing screen looks like there is ink pouring out of it. I was enraged, I ran home and left my dog there and I dont know where he is, my phone is effed up, my parents went to Las Vegas, and were all out of cheesedoodles. 
If anyone knows of a quick and easy fix it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys..... (sorry for long story, i get carried away sometimes.)
Huh?
Anyway.....If you have insurance, use it....if you dont, you`re screwed.

roll.gif
lol @ how much extra random #!** OP put in his story

Back
Top Bottom