I ain't no rapper, I'm a hustler It just so happens that I know how to rap

Joined May 18, 2005
The begining of the end for rap. Now we got rappers that do anything but rap well...but everyone respects their money... really?

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Wendy Williams reference still has me
till this day for no reason

........Roc-A-Fella ship fold, and you're left out in the cold......

Joined May 18, 2005
I know no one cares when I speak the truth but here's further proof

Jay birthed the, I'm not a rapper rappers, and puff showed it took no talent
death of hip hop might have just been those 2, maybe trinity with Suge that showed people you can intimidate people out of $ and deals

Joined Jan 20, 2006
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The begining of the end for rap. Now we got rappers that do anything but rap well...but everyone respects their money... really?

Oddly enough, This is the 1st thing I thought of when I read this line. Truth.

Joined Jan 7, 2003
...The mans raps are just grotesque. There's no denying the mans lyrical prowess and worldplay. I will forever rock with cats like this. And it's funny, I was like 9 years old when Jay was dropping songs like this. Fastforward 13 years, you got these young, wannabe hustlers and flossers not know jack $+* about real music. Joints like these make a n_ feel so good to hear em 10+ years after theyve dropped.

Joined Jan 7, 2003
...The mans raps are just grotesque. There's no denying the mans lyrical prowess and worldplay. I will forever rock with cats like this. And it's funny, I was like 9 years old when Jay was dropping songs like this. Fastforward 13 years, you got these young, wannabe hustlers and flossers not know jack !%! about real music. Joints like these make a n_ feel so good to hear em 10+ years after theyve dropped.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now