I am a hater, vol. how to stop?

So I have come to realize that I have a hint of haterade in me, for example whenever meeting someone new I think to myself I could take em, or i think that heaint *#$^ stuff like that. I don't do it on purpose really but just tryna get NTs take on it.
roll.gif
And how should I go about toning down the hate on some Ghandi type *#$%

Balance it out. Like if you find yourself meeting someone than hating on them, proceed to find something about them that you like (e.g. they have nice kicks,their shirt is dope, etc.). Keep doing that and then start flipping it and finding the thing you like first.

Just acknowledge your insecurities. I used to be a hater and then I realized...get on their level, maybe that's why I'm mad
laugh.gif
I mean that's notalways the case, but really stop worrying about the next n***** and live your life. Stop hating on the next man cuz they're just living and you'rewasting precious time. All that bitterness in ya isn't good for the soul.

You need to pass whatever you're sipping to IHateTime... he's the biggest hater i've seen (both online and offline)
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

You need to pass whatever you're sipping to IHateTime... he's the biggest hater i've seen (both online and offline)
laugh.gif
smh.gif
dude look like he never even leaves his bedroom though.

I have found that the more capacity one has to hate is equal to the propensity he has to love. The love in you is showing itself by 1. your conscienlyacknowledging that you are doing something that is impairing your interactions with others and 2. you are making a conscience effort to rectify it.

You inspire, me, brother. That, for me, is the first step to stopping the hate; allowing myself to be inspired by others so that I can do so in return. Godbless you.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

I have found that the more capacity one has to hate is equal to the propensity he has to love. The love in you is showing itself by 1. your conscienly acknowledging that you are doing something that is impairing your interactions with others and 2. you are making a conscience effort to rectify it.

You inspire, me, brother. That, for me, is the first step to stopping the hate; allowing myself to be inspired by others so that I can do so in return. God bless you.
Well im not going to lay it on as heavy as this gentleman but i respect that you admit your flaws.

I have found that the more capacity one has to hate is equal to the propensity he has to love. The love in you is showing itself by 1. your conscienly acknowledging that you are doing something that is impairing your interactions with others and 2. you are making a conscience effort to rectify it.

You inspire, me, brother. That, for me, is the first step to stopping the hate; allowing myself to be inspired by others so that I can do so in return. God bless you.
No, god bless you.
wink.gif
but really this makes too much sensecause it does feel like I love as much as I hate.

sorry mane, you were born a hater and its in your genes. Either your mom or your dad is a hater and they passed that trait down to you.

Originally Posted by Cubay

No, god bless you.
wink.gif
but really this makes too much sense cause it does feel like I love as much as I hate.

N's is getting all philosophical and such
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom