I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

When's the last time Jersey-Joe posted?????

Matter of fact that was the only time I ever visited General, was when ppl flamed dude. Why did everybody have so much hate on dude? I must've missedsomething...

Only time I could go to Nikepark/NT/Neoprodigy/Hata-takahashi/Jersey Joe was if I was at school during lunch time.
Man all these names are bringing back serious memories and Kingston's Nike Wrap Up News...
frown.gif

I remember when Jersey Joe showed us those beat up XVII prototypes and everyone was so confused.

Alex

Originally Posted by overtime626

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

LOL at people co-signing on Wallet Breakers and pointing out their recognition of OG members to solidify their OG-hood...
what's even funnier is that when you click on many of the names....they are from 06 and on...

Well, you and meth have quite a bit to d o with that in some cases
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I refuse to read through all this garbage. I wish you could just filter out all posts by anyone who joined less than 2, maybe 3 years ago. Threads would bemuch much better. Nice to see some O.G.s pop up. Khlav is one of he few with a longer tenure on NT than me. That said here is the best picture ofRyanKMDeesnutz that you will ever see. Period. It also represents the beginning of the end of his being super awesome.

He sold me a pair of VNDS LV Shaq's for 225. I hate him.

p.s. Then Craftsy you were clearly not at my 10 year.

I don't understand why Muscle isn't getting any love, sure he had a drug problem and was addicted to oxycontin, and he had lots of rampant, unprotectedsex with many dirty women, but he was a legend, a phenom. Plus who else would give you a step by step guide on how to Go Number 2 in public, with pictures fora better understanding of the anti-splashback mechanism.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I don't understand why Muscle isn't getting any love, sure he had a drug problem and was addicted to oxycontin, and he had lots of rampant, unprotected sex with many dirty women, but he was a legend, a phenom. Plus who else would give you a step by step guide on how to Go Number 2 in public, with pictures for a better understanding of the anti-splashback mechanism.

I got love for him, dude stays at my crib and goes to seahawks games with me. I love anyone that does that. He has slept the night hugging my yoilet and Ionce saw the man beat down a bus stop. He tried to break into my liquor store and I want him to pop up in this thread cause I have a great blackmail photo ofhim I'm dying to give him poop over it.

p.s. I still have a drug problem, Musc is just a quitter.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

He sold me a pair of VNDS LV Shaq's for 225. I hate him.

p.s. Then Craftsy you were clearly not at my 10 year.

No - no i wasn't. I probably wasn't even alive when your 10 year was held, you dinosaur.

I wish that guy Neptunes would come back he was the biggest sap in the history of NT (and that is saying a lot)

Whatever happened to premo55 or whatever his name was... dude was into every single band in the world until somebody else heard of them, and then magicallythey became lame.

Back
Top Bottom