I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

he is going to school in vancouver canada i think and living as a woman

kingdrux, you owe me for all those crap e-mails I get from you. I am going to be in Manila in December, can you help me with some spots I need to see?

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I don't understand why Muscle isn't getting any love, sure he had a drug problem and was addicted to oxycontin, and he had lots of rampant, unprotected sex with many dirty women, but he was a legend, a phenom. Plus who else would give you a step by step guide on how to Go Number 2 in public, with pictures for a better understanding of the anti-splashback mechanism.

I got love for him, dude stays at my crib and goes to seahawks games with me. I love anyone that does that. He has slept the night hugging my yoilet and I once saw the man beat down a bus stop. He tried to break into my liquor store and I want him to pop up in this thread cause I have a great blackmail photo of him I'm dying to give him poop over it.

p.s. I still have a drug problem, Musc is just a quitter.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Post the photo up, I could use a good laugh.
Edit also is it true D-rays really got arrested?
laugh.gif

And who was that dude that was obsessed with Johnny Depp, even cut his hair and grew his beard like Depp.
roll.gif

It's funny how we remember all the old vets because they actually did something while they were here... the new guys just dying for e-fame should takenotes.

Premo55...my dude went AWOL on some retired-from-kicks-turned-to-black-death-metal steez.

This was in close proximity to the whisper freestyles he unleashed on the Music forum...cats were ruthless
laugh.gif

I don't see him around the city anymore.

kingdrux, you owe me for all those crap e-mails I get from you. I am going to be in Manila in December, can you help me with some spots I need to see?

No freaking way.

laugh.gif

If your trip pushes through, I'll give you the ceehjayem x fc1114 x Dirtylicious treatment.

pimp.gif

Whatever happened to premo55 or whatever his name was... dude was into every single band in the world until somebody else heard of them, and then magically they became lame.
As I recall, it somehow came to light that his name was like Quan Li or something and the wolves were merciless like "How can an Asian kidfrom Canada talk about rap?" I believe King Crop was pivotal in his downfall. Then he pulled a Jihad and got banned.

Deeznuts posts on Superfuture, throwing up flicks in the WDYWT thread.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Damn, I must've been on here since '00 or '01.

Time freakin' flies.

damn dude you been lurkin for 6-7 years???
eek.gif
eyes.gif
either that or you got a new sn
although I've been lurkin since 03technically im a noob cuz i only been a member 2 years so I shouldn't even be posting in here.....ya'll got bonds like the homie barry, Ima have to goto a summit

even though you guys are speaking a foreign language to me and dropping names I've never heard, I remember the old NT days when dudes was flaming andsaying the N-word when 75-80% of NT is Pinoy

Premo was asian and knew more about hip hop music than 99% of the NTers wo like to think they do.

No one was trying to hear that, though.

Whatever happened to ManchildYoko? He would drive mad far just to hold hands with DJ Bana. I also sometimes wonder about that guy that was dangerouslyobssessed with Johnny Depp.

Originally Posted by MrKrispy1183

???

Nick's causing this much drama?

Funny that nearly everyone doesn't get your Air Max Moto loving %!%.

Man... I'm about to break out a DS pair for tomorrow... I think I have 6 DS pairs left, LOL.

I wish that guy Neptunes would come back he was the biggest sap in the history of NT (and that is saying a lot)

OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT DUDE LOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom