I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

This post sucks.

-Dat Vallejo Flip
Haha, RyanKMD sent me a text message the other day calling me Dat Couva Cracka...
roll.gif

bastitch check the blog, you got a mention yesterday.

Khlav anytime you want, it is going to be an awesome summer. Just get some dates set and gimme a headsup so i can get time off.

On a truly serious note, I really don't think 90% of NikeTalk realize how important E7 was to making NikeTalk what it is now.

We set the standard. And it was people like E7 that put a lot on the line to get us to that point.

Call it "riding". I gives a ****.

Oh, and Jake, thanks for the shout.

I don't know if you're up on Living Legends, but The Grouch's new album is sick.

That's grown man Hip Hop, man.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

On a truly serious note, I really don't think 90% of NikeTalk realize how important E7 was to making NikeTalk what it is now.

We set the standard. And it was people like E7 that put a lot on the line to get us to that point.

Call it "riding". I gives a ****.
umm thank you ?

DAT HARLEM NINJA FOAMZZZ

Premo55's name was Nin.

BFO - Toronto.

Maybe he moved to Vancouver, I haven't spoken to dude in a minute. Should hit me up on AIM.

And no, I didn't lurk for 7 years..."soulize" was banned a couple years back, also had "bobby analog" banned and now using this sn.

Hey, who was Davi again?

I remember some young cat with an article on Sole Control named Davi, but can't remember his NT name for the life of me...

soulize i used to talk to dude on aim a lot, I know he talked about going to school in vancouver. I haven' seen him on aim in quite a while, maybe 3 monthsor so? Even then he couldn't talk, was in a hurry.

Well, I guarantee Smoovdowt ain't coming in this thread...but that's about the only random dude I can think of that is NEVER around.

i even talk to unc shady once in a while, been a minute but i see him on aim now and again. I remember when he had issues with auntie shady, and drove to bickup khlav and they came all the way to seattle. Was like some OJ on the run type stuff.

Wow, when I started posing I believe it was from an IBM 286...damn...that's tough.

But that wasn't cause of the time, my Pops was just cheap.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

i even talk to unc shady once in a while, been a minute but i see him on aim now and again. I remember when he had issues with auntie shady, and drove to bick up khlav and they came all the way to seattle. Was like some OJ on the run type stuff.

Yeah it was!
roll.gif

He was here and we went to some batting cage (whitedude stuff) and he decided my town blew so we headed up to Seattle (which he also decided blew).

Good times, though.

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

i even talk to unc shady once in a while, been a minute but i see him on aim now and again. I remember when he had issues with auntie shady, and drove to bick up khlav and they came all the way to seattle. Was like some OJ on the run type stuff.

Yeah it was!
roll.gif

He was here and we went to some batting cage (white dude stuff) and he decided my town blew so we headed up to Seattle (which he also decided blew).

Good times, though.

Now now now, he decided your town sucked (lets face it) and he decided Seattle was too damn cold. I remember him in Niketown yelling out "UncleShady" in an atempt to get smeone to recognize him. I know Ellaesco was room mates with him a while back, don't know if that changed.

i could never keep khlav and shady separated in my mind (or my dreams).. they were too similar, and probably a little gay together which didn't helpeither. i think they borrowed jokes from one another, too. total frauds, if you ask me. but i loved them anyhow.

by the way - do summits still happen? they used to be kind of a big deal, and then dirty decided they were cluttering up his general forum too much so hebanished them to regional threads and nobody ever goes in those... i have a feeling there's just a whole bunch of people always talking about me in thoseforums, but i'll never know because i won't go in there, and can only be bothered to egotistically search my own name in the important forums, likeshoe reviews and archives.

Back
Top Bottom