I AM T-PAIN AUTO-TUNE APP IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED! VOL. AM I LATE?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I can't get the effects to work for some reason. Everything is on, but when I playback I just hear my regular voice...

i'm having the same problem. mine is the, ahem, free version (installous... 1 out of 4 versions available worked). but i can't get it to auto tune for the life of me. switch it to major, minor, different notes, and even put it on automatic t-pain
laugh.gif
and nothing.

any insight to what i may be doing wrong?

you gotta plug in the headphones, if you just do it without headphones its basically does nothing. thats how it is for me. so like other peoplesaid you need headphones plugged in to get the best results.

Best $2.99 I ever spent.

T-Pain and the people who developed this are genius'.

you gotta plug in the headphones, if you just do it without headphones its basically does nothing. thats how it is for me. so like other people said you need headphones plugged in to get the best results.

i do use them. unfortunately, still doesn't work. it's only 5 bucks. i'm going to stop being cheap and get a fully-functional and legit version. half the crap on installous doesn't work (which makes the jailbreak semi-pointless).

i will agree this is genius. t-pain made the people who can't stand him or his music (like myself), buy this. being a genius despite DOA and anon-fanbase FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I AM T-PAIN ZAPP & ROGER
Whole different device all together man. Zapp and Roger didn't have autotune, they had vocoders.
Exactly. If they had a vocoder app, I'd be on my Computer Love steez EARLY.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom