I been hit up by my own blood.vol. Smh update page 3

Screw the kicks. Your bro needs some help! You should talk about some kind of rehab.

laugh.gif

So where's the proof he's stealing crack from you? I know weed heads who steal. Granted it's to buy food when they get the munchies.

I'm happy I don't got family members like yours.

my brother did the same thing toour family... stole x box 360, myy rolex , my game cube
grin.gif
and like thousands of dollars.... for heroin... man never forgetits your brother... i felt the same exact way about him and i didnt care if he died... till one day he OD'd and was in a coma in the hospital, i knew rightthen that those things werent important whats important is family. he needs your help wether he says it or not. if you dont he could die and youll be reallysad because you ended on bad terms

This same thing happened to my cousin yo. My aunt is scared of him now and they tried to kill him for some reason. It aint no joke

He's four shoe sizes bigger than OP and gone off a rock... he'd slam OP if he tried to confront him. You're going to have to lock all your stuffup. Any more permanent solutions would involve horrible alternatives.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

For yall that think he's wearing them. He wears a size 16 n I'm a 12.this ain't the first time. He never was all the way there.seems like his whole thinkin proccess is wrong. I love those Vs man. There sold out around here and I hate shopping online . I really dnt wanna pay for something I already bought. I'm worried about him. He thinks everyone is his friend but they only take advantage of him. I was letting anger get the best of me I'm going to try to help him
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sounds like isht is sweet in your house
smh.gif
Ya'll need to get that young man some tough love. If he's on crack get him some help, if not crack himagainst his jaw. Seriously.If you're the oldest male in the house you need to take control if your moms won't.

Try and have a conversation and ask him why he'd steal from his own family;it's rock bottom. Ask him "Do you honestly
think crack is more important than your own family?" Solve the problem fast or all your shoes will be gone lol

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Be a brother and get him some help.

Co Sign

I can never see myself beatin up or disowning my brother. I guess I haven't experienced anything like this. I actually know brothers that haven't spokein years because of some petty %@@. But yea get him some help. It's gonna take a family effort.

Back
Top Bottom