I caught an STD

Originally Posted by GOTTIGUNZ

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, just wanna give a head's up to  everyone,  even someone who is not sexually active, like myself, can contract an std. I have never had sex without a condom and I did not cheat on my gf of 1 yr. I have had this since  my last sexual encounter over a yr & a half ago. Laughing is the last thing I would do to anyone in my shoes...show some class guys.
...how'd you get the STD then?
sexually transmitted = being sexually active

and no i didn't read any posts prior to this.

roll.gif
at these comical replies!

But seriously, How & when did you find out you had an STD?!

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, just wanna give a head's up to  everyone,  even someone who is not sexually active, like myself, can contract an std. I have never had sex without a condom and I did not cheat on my gf of 1 yr. I have had this since  my last sexual encounter over a yr & a half ago. Laughing is the last thing I would do to anyone in my shoes...show some class guys.

nerd.gif
 Right, how you get a sexually transmitted disease and you not active???? You just been discharging slime for a year and a half?

What he meant to say was he has been carrying it for a year and a half and didn't show any signs until now...

25%-35% of the population has HPV, which you can get from just skin to skin contact....A condom won't fully protect you from it...

I GUARANTEE there are some people in here frontin right now. Sittin there
roll.gif
  at OP while they have some warts on their balls and shaft....

I have been with my girl for 12 years and only had 5 other girls before her in HS. That's right, only 6 women and I'm about to be 29...Better than warts on my balls...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

nerd.gif
 Right, how you get a sexually transmitted disease and you not active???? You just been discharging slime for a year and a half?

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif

8da167302043711682995bfeb82522a79f733bfd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Let me get this straight..
-You're 30
-You had a girl that was a virgin at this late stage in your life
-You went raw with some skeezer
-You caught an std 
-You made a post about it on NT
You sir, fail at life...
truth.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

refer to:
rsdf61.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Trichomoniasis....Lowest point of my life, my girl hates me...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she was a V a month back[/color]....easy on the lulz please, this is no laughing matter
tired.gif
Really?????

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

What he meant to say was he has been carrying it for a year and a half and didn't show any signs until now...

25%-35% of the population has HPV, which you can get from just skin to skin contact....A condom won't fully protect you from it...

roll.gif

I have been with my girl for 12 years and only had 5 other girls before her in HS. That's right, only 6 women and I'm about to be 29...Better than warts on my balls...

what the hell did I do?!?!?!? 

Kidding, man.  Lulz

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

roll.gif

what the hell did I do?!?!?!? 

Kidding, man.  Lulz

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Let me get this straight..
-You're 30
-You had a girl that was a virgin at this late stage in your life
-You went raw with some skeezer
-You caught an std 
-You made a post about it on NT
You sir, fail at life...
Why the hell would someone make a post on NT of all forums about getting an STD? E-Suicide.

Back
Top Bottom