I caught an STD

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

rpjgator wrote:

refer to:
rsdf61.jpg

roll.gif

"show some class guys"

This in NT bro. The only time we have class is when we tell some to put their flame suit on.

24/7..365 days a year....PUTTING ON YOUR FLAME SUIT 101

hint: put it on

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Let me get this straight..
-You're 30
-You had a girl that was a virgin at this late stage in your life
-You went raw with some skeezer
-You caught an std 
-You made a post about it on NT
You sir, fail at life...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Originally Posted by GOTTIGUNZ

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, just wanna give a head's up to  everyone,  even someone who is not sexually active, like myself, can contract an std. I have never had sex without a condom and I did not cheat on my gf of 1 yr. I have had this since  my last sexual encounter over a yr & a half ago. Laughing is the last thing I would do to anyone in my shoes...show some class guys.
...how'd you get the STD then?
sexually transmitted = being sexually active

and no i didn't read any posts prior to this.
nerd.gif
 Right, how you get a sexually transmitted disease and you not active???? You just been discharging slime for a year and a half?

im sorry but after reading this.................

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Originally Posted by GOTTIGUNZ

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, just wanna give a head's up to  everyone,  even someone who is not sexually active, like myself, can contract an std. I have never had sex without a condom and I did not cheat on my gf of 1 yr. I have had this since  my last sexual encounter over a yr & a half ago. Laughing is the last thing I would do to anyone in my shoes...show some class guys.
...how'd you get the STD then?
sexually transmitted = being sexually active

and no i didn't read any posts prior to this.
nerd.gif
 Right, how you get a sexually transmitted disease and you not active???? You just been discharging slime for a year and a half?

Son is lying. And there is no way you could have been carrying this around for a year without you or your girl noticing. It would have gotten worse if untreated for a whole damn year. I knew someone who had this before. You want attention or you just nasty dun sun
smh.gif

Title should read [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I caught an STD a year ago and I still have it[/color]

Back
Top Bottom