I Dare Someone To Name A Worse Draft Pick Than ...

You are 100% wrong.

Last year Bogut was unstoppable down low and was one of the biggest reasons the Bucks secured a playoff birth. Right now he is one of the best defensive Centers in the league. He leads the league in blocks, not Howard. And he averages 12 boards a game.

His offense has declined a ton cause of his broken elbow. You can just tell with his free throws. He's never been that bad and he said its cause his elbow has completely messed up his shot. When you watch him down low he only uses his left hand with his hooks. Not to mention there is no better Center in the league with the left hand and that was before the injury. He said hes still only at 75%

Im not even being biased, you can say i am idc. I just hope his shot can return back to normal with the injury.

You are 100% wrong.

Last year Bogut was unstoppable down low and was one of the biggest reasons the Bucks secured a playoff birth. Right now he is one of the best defensive Centers in the league. He leads the league in blocks, not Howard. And he averages 12 boards a game.

His offense has declined a ton cause of his broken elbow. You can just tell with his free throws. He's never been that bad and he said its cause his elbow has completely messed up his shot. When you watch him down low he only uses his left hand with his hooks. Not to mention there is no better Center in the league with the left hand and that was before the injury. He said hes still only at 75%

Im not even being biased, you can say i am idc. I just hope his shot can return back to normal with the injury.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Bogut is a beast...you must have caught him on a bad night...I like his game
I don't really care for Bogut (as a person), but as a player I'd take him any day of the week over most C's. He's not having that great of a year, but it's solid considering he's playing through injuries.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Bogut is a beast...you must have caught him on a bad night...I like his game
I don't really care for Bogut (as a person), but as a player I'd take him any day of the week over most C's. He's not having that great of a year, but it's solid considering he's playing through injuries.

Olowokandi
30t6p3b.gif

He was 6-12 for 12 points and 11 rebounds this game too. That's not a spectacular game I guess, but it's certainly not bad.

He was 6-12 for 12 points and 11 rebounds this game too. That's not a spectacular game I guess, but it's certainly not bad.

I would love to have Bogut on my team.
I think many teams would kill to have him. The Warriors would react in .02 seconds to any deal the Bucks have that doesn't involve Ellis or Curry.

I would love to have Bogut on my team.
I think many teams would kill to have him. The Warriors would react in .02 seconds to any deal the Bucks have that doesn't involve Ellis or Curry.

why the hell are there 3 pages of serious responses to this thread smh i cant stand when i come into here sometimes feeling like im reading youtube comments

why the hell are there 3 pages of serious responses to this thread smh i cant stand when i come into here sometimes feeling like im reading youtube comments

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Wasn't expecting to see Bogut's name when clicking this thread...
Same here.
laugh.gif

Wish he was here on the Raptors, heck if there was a chance to get him the Bucks front office would be getting calls from 95% of the league.

Back
Top Bottom