I Dare Someone To Name A Worse Draft Pick Than ...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Wasn't expecting to see Bogut's name when clicking this thread...
Same here.
laugh.gif

Wish he was here on the Raptors, heck if there was a chance to get him the Bucks front office would be getting calls from 95% of the league.

Bogut still putting up decent stats though. Yeah he's done better, but hey, he's leading the league in blocks.

Bogut still putting up decent stats though. Yeah he's done better, but hey, he's leading the league in blocks.

Obviously, OP has never seen DJ Mbenga play if he thinks Bogut is the worst offensive basketball player he has ever seen...

Obviously, OP has never seen DJ Mbenga play if he thinks Bogut is the worst offensive basketball player he has ever seen...

i didnt know he broke his elbow or whatever ... dude looked like a shot putter last night ...

i didnt know he broke his elbow or whatever ... dude looked like a shot putter last night ...

He snapped his arm in half last season but is still scoring, rebounding, blocking and playing defense well this year even with a couple ball hogs on the offensive side. When he fully recovers, he'll be even better.

He snapped his arm in half last season but is still scoring, rebounding, blocking and playing defense well this year even with a couple ball hogs on the offensive side. When he fully recovers, he'll be even better.

How could anybody name an NBA player other than Kwame. OP, you lost points for this thread.

How could anybody name an NBA player other than Kwame. OP, you lost points for this thread.

Back
Top Bottom