I Don't Know What Can Make This Day Any Better. Oh wait, YES I DO!

NIce
pimp.gif

^^ haha that was my point exactly! i think i enjoy listening to the video version more than i do the CDQ! but lyrics are still hot.

Originally Posted by dland24

Anyone upset that this is more of a snippet than a full song?
Yeah. This is too short IMO. Should of made it longer, add a new jeezy verse or something.

Originally Posted by mace40

NT's music forum is composed of two types of people. First there are those who still hold a grudge over the 2001 Jay/Nas beef and let that color the lenses through which they view the two rappers, positively or negatively.

Second are the people who have put an eight year-old resolved beef behind them, and see the two rappers for what they are, skills and faults alike.

One only needs a thread like this to see which posters comprise which section.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the CDQs.

i see what you're sayin, but im not sure where you goin.

not sure what shoes i should put on, care to explain?

Still nothing great, the energy of the performance is what made it so good the first time

That stuff wasn't as hot as you made it you'll said he spaz. He didn't even spaz like that

Man what the %%+$. After reading all the replies and then listening to the track, I am thoroughly disappointed.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^word..This is what you guys are hyping up? This is ok but you guys are hyping it up like Jesus just came back. His Diamonds forever remixverse>>this........by a mile and possibly a half.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

^^^word..This is what you guys are hyping up? This is ok but you guys are hyping it up like Jesus just came back. His Diamonds forever remix verse>>this........by a mile and possibly a half.
smh.gif
That verse will always be in my top 3 from that guy...

Hearing the track just doesn't really move me all that much after seeing how hype it was when he performed it. His verse is still sick don't get mewrong, it's just the performance had me amped up like I was there and !$*%.

Back
Top Bottom