I don't want to live like this vol .Cardiomyopathy

Your case is pretty severe if a glass of water can cause a heart attack. Can you handle ANY ANY physical activity or stay in some kinda shape?

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I think my greatest fear is having a child with this disease. I've lost family members with this disease already and a sibling. I'd rather never have kids than put them through what I've been through
Damn
frown.gif

hey I have it too, its rough, just gotta be conscious of everything you eat, dont eat unhealthy and it helps a lot, lately my symptoms been getting worse, but that just tells me its time to slow down again...keep living your life man, dont let it stop you from doing what you want to do

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I think my greatest fear is having a child with this disease.Ive lost family members with this disease already and a sibling .Id rather never have kids than put them through what I've been through
Im going to assume it's hereditary?

Truly sorry to hear about your situation, but just because you can't do a lot of things, don't stop enjoying life...Find new ways.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Life is hard for everyone. Some more than others. Find some strength for yourself and your loved ones. I wish you great health.
i wish you great health as well op. be thankful for every day, enjoy life

Checkin in with Thalassemia Intermediate.

My philosophy is think positive and realize how quick technology is accelerating medical research. I like to believe that it is accelerating quicker than we are dying. Find peace in your condition if you can. And enjoy life for what it is, not what it could be.

Back
Top Bottom