I feel Byron Hout DESERVED to get punched...*edit* Pg. 7 Blount WAS punched by fan

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

if you put your hands on another man in an aggressive manner, you should be prepared to get clapped.
Slapping a heavily padded shoulder pad is coming at someone in an aggresive manner?

absolutely.

you appear entirely unfamiliar with the meaning of 'agressive manner'.

My bad. Forgot I was dealing with overly agressive tough guys.

I guess I was watching a different game. That wasnt agressive one bit.

What Blount did was wrong..

But I'm sorry...the thing that took it over the top for Hout was the physical contact he made with Blount on touching his shoulder pad. That right there isa no no. Son was asking for it at that point.

Anyone who's actually PLAYED sports in this thread.....knows that after a bitter loss, the last thing you want is anyone touching you...let alone theopposing team.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

put hands on him?
laugh.gif

he touched him on the shoulder to let blount know to never run his mouth like that again. everything blount did was his fault and his fault only. if you have a big mouth, you are gonna take more $!%$ than anyone else and rightfully so. he should know that and be able to control himself. if the boise player had done it to some random guy i could see why you guys would be mad but he didnt, he did it to the dude who deserved to hear it.
have you ever played pickup ball against random people? within minutes you KNOW who the CRAZY unstable ones are. you let them talk and talk andunless you want to fight it out, you let your game do the talking.. the BSU player just didnt pick his battles very well.

I swear alot of people are talking in hypothetical terms and not real life.

put hands on him?
laugh.gif

he touched him on the shoulder to let blount know to never run his mouth like that again. everything blount did was his fault and his fault only. if you have a big mouth, you are gonna take more $!%$ than anyone else and rightfully so. he should know that and be able to control himself. if the boise player had done it to some random guy i could see why you guys would be mad but he didnt, he did it to the dude who deserved to hear it.
laugh.gif
I'm sayin... Dude slapped Blount's shoulderpad... Wasn't anything outta line about what he did.

LB and the Ducks got mopped up and he lost his *@#%... If you gonna run your mouth, expect some lip when you and yours show up like a high school team againstUSC...

He threw his college, and possibly his NFL career away cuz he wasn't tryin to hear none of the trash he was talkin comin back his way...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Anyone who's actually PLAYED sports in this thread.....knows that after a bitter loss, the last thing you want is anyone touching you...let alone the opposing team.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

put hands on him?
laugh.gif

have you ever played pickup ball against random people? within minutes you KNOW who the CRAZY unstable ones are. you let them talk and talk and unless you want to fight it out, you let your game do the talking.. the BSU player just didnt pick his battles very well.

dude i run my mouth like no other, doesnt matter what sport im playing. i know that if i blow it, im gonna hear it coming back 20 times over. ican accept that.

Everytime I watch the clip I can't help but laugh at how Hout looks after he gets punched...GOODNESS!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

But word to whoever said you're not tryna be touched after a loss...at least in a manner like that. If ol boy had been like "good game" or"keep your head up" it would've been all good.

And all this sucker punch, blind side stuff needs to go out the window. Like someone said in another thread he was gonna get punched regardless.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DubA169

a nice open handed slap would have been more appropriate in that circumstance.
Slapping another man with an open hand is never appropriate. F are you talking about?
It's appropriate when you slap Eddie House.
...in any circumstance

Bottom line is dude MAY have deserved to get punched, but you can't do that on such a huge stage. The fact that it was on ESPN and it was caught on cameradidn't help either.

It's a damn shame, you hate to see a young person's whole career due to one act of stupidity that happened in the heat of the moment. I can'tthink of anything else to say but; you can't do that. you can't, period.

put hands on him?
laugh.gif

have you ever played pickup ball against random people? within minutes you KNOW who the CRAZY unstable ones are. you let them talk and talk and unless you want to fight it out, you let your game do the talking.. the BSU player just didnt pick his battles very well.

dude i run my mouth like no other, doesnt matter what sport im playing. i know that if i blow it, im gonna hear it coming back 20 times over. i can accept that.

100% AGREE.

I'm the same way. I run my mouth all the time whether its sports, videogames, dominoes, whatever. If I lose, I take my L like a man and eat my crow. That is part of the game. If you run your mouth and you cant back it up, you deserve to get mocked, ridiculed, and whatever else is coming your way (short ofphysical violence). Its cliche as hell, but if you cant take the heat... stay out of the mother effin kitchen. Blount is the one ON RECORD saying that hissquad owes Boise State an $*% whuppin. I know there are different reports about what was said, but from what I've seen it was somewhere along the lines of"looks like you got your $*% whupped" or "looks like you now owe us TWO $*% whuppins".

I get it. Not everyone agrees with how I feel. It could be construed as classless or distasteful to run your mouth after you just beat someone on the field. But I still stand by my belief that if you run your mouth, you better be able to back it up, or deal with the consequences. What IS classless without a doubtis sucker punching a dude when he's not even looking. If you wanna escalate him and start throwin hands, atleast do it when dude is facing up. Dontblindside the guy on national TV like an effin ******.

so its cool for dude to talk +$+% and sucker punch someone ... but its not cool to taunt someone who was talkin +$+% before the game? o ok i get it now ... ...... yall are so blatantly racist and delusional its ridiculous ... if blount was white half of you wouldnt give a +$+% who deserved what, real talk ...

you talk +$+%, eat your crow and move on ... expect to get +$+% talked back to you and take it like a man ... dont sucker punch someone like the punk you areand then square up while backpedaling like you are actually gonna fight someone straight up ...

as i said in the other thread, glad he got the suspension but i hope he learns from it and makes it to the league ... but that doesnt change the fact that wheni watch the video it reminds me of all those times when i really really wanted to punch someone in their face but i had enough restraint and enough sense tojust walk off ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so its cool for dude to talk +$+% and sucker punch someone ... but its not cool to taunt someone who was talkin +$+% before the game? o ok i get it now ... ... ... yall are so blatantly racist and delusional its ridiculous ... if blount was white half of you wouldnt give a +$+% who deserved what, real talk ...

No one said it was cool to punch him! Get it *$#@##% right. That's directed at anyone who thinks we're saying Blount did the right thing. HEDIDN'T.
How are we racist for saying Hout deserved it? Tell me. Please. I dont give a damn what color Blount is, he shouldn't have Mike Tyson'd the guy ORcharged the fans. White or black he was wrong for everything he did, and Hout deserved it.

hollup so yall agree blount deserved to get punched if he did right? i mean anyone who taunts deserves a sucker punch? DELUSIONAL

put hands on him?
laugh.gif

well said. if I see that one kid whos acting aggressive, talking mad #%#@ but can't back it up, and is acting unstable,when the game is over idon't even go to give em a pound until after he has settled down and cooled off for a bit.

And I brought up slapping because it would absolutley demean the boise player. Slapping another man in the face is a symbolic gesture.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

i understand the %$*% talking hout did after the game and i bet bount did too, but when a person puts hands on another person expect to get the same treatment back.

Exactly. Blount deserves the harsh punishment he's getting. Don't mean Hout didn't deserve to get knocked the F out. The clincher for me waswhen Hout tapped Blount on the shoulder pads. Yeah, Blount ran his mouth off. Expected that someone like Hout would talk smack right back after the game. But, if you're gonna talk, just talk.

It's no different than a pissed off tiger. Maybe it's a mean tiger. Whatever, if you just yell at it, it might stew some more. If you go poking it,you're gonna push it over the edge. Blount's no animal so we expect him to keep his cool, but that don't mean Hout wasn't an idiot too anddeserved getting clocked. I'm reminded of those SF idiots who got bitten by that tiger at the zoo. They didn't deserve squat other than getting eat. Certainly no money should have gone to them.

Trelvis Tha Thrilla.. be cool with the mental ****** nonsense.. I hear the kettle calling...

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Classic Chris Rock scenario...

"I can't say he shoulda done it...BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND!"
QFT

I can't rock with what Blount did, but I the way I see it Hout had it coming too...

Originally Posted by codex57

Exactly. Blount deserves the harsh punishment he's getting. Don't mean Hout didn't deserve to get knocked the F out. The clincher for me was when Hout tapped Blount on the shoulder pads. Yeah, Blount ran his mouth off. Expected that someone like Hout would talk smack right back after the game. But, if you're gonna talk, just talk.

And that's my stance on the matter.

If anything dude deserved to get hit for talking mess and not keeping the head on a swivel.

dude i run my mouth like no other, doesnt matter what sport im playing. i know that if i blow it, im gonna hear it coming back 20 times over. i can accept that.
I understand that but your being silly if you think everybody is like that that talks trash. Some people are like the other person has describedand I've saw that before in person. Not saying its right cause I talk trash if somebody talks to me also. Sometimes you have to know who and how far totake it unless you ready to throw.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Trelvis Tha Thrilla.. be cool with the mental ****** nonsense.. I hear the kettle calling...

Nah, Im good. Im not the one trying to justify this idiots actions.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I understand that but your being silly if you think everybody is like that that talks trash. Some people are like the other person has described and I've saw that before in person. Not saying its right cause I talk trash if somebody talks to me also. Sometimes you have to know who and how far to take it unless you ready to throw.
got damn, i have no idea what this sentence is trying to say.
laugh.gif

53a8960.jpg

I'm a bit torn on the issue...

On the one hand, I think guys talk a little bit too much and a punch every now and again is deserved for such actions... I also think you should facerepercussions for throwing such a punch, but sometimes the situation just calls for it.

On the other hand - you can't be mad at the dude for talking trash after actually giving an %!@ whooping, as opposed to saying it's fine to talk trashbefore the game like the other guy was doing. If anything, the only time you SHOULD be allowed to talk nonsense like that is after just such an occurrence...so maybe the Oregon guy just has to take the L and get some trash in his face like that, because he didn't live up to his own talking.

I dunno... overall, I think sportsmanship in general is just missing from the entire equation... handle it during the game, not before or after. At the end ofthe day, it's a game and these are kids... there's no need for any of it. Play the game, keep your mouth shut, everyone go about your business.

But again... they are just kids... and this is what kids do. And adults.
laugh.gif

So like i said.. i'm torn.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

a nice open handed slap would have been more appropriate in that circumstance.
Slapping another man with an open hand is never appropriate. F are you talking about?

when you want to straight up disrespect another man it's appropriate. Way more disrespectful to slap a man in the face than to hit him
Exactly. A slap takes away his masculinity because you have said to him via the slap that he is a female.
roll.gif
pretty much.

Anyway, I dont think dude should have hit him, but I certainly understand why he did. I bet dude remain humble from here on out. Def dont think it warrantssitting him for the season.

Back
Top Bottom