i feel like $#*^... what should i do

You know she prolly lettin him bust raw? It ain't like she has two uterus' unless, ya know, she has two uterus'

Eh, take the L and start a real family with another lady later. Let her try to raise the kid with the dirtbag who broke up your relationship... that won'tend well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Eh, take the L and start a real family with another lady later. Let her try to raise the kid with the dirtbag who broke up your relationship... that won't end well
laugh.gif
lol

Damn why haven't you confronted dude yet. He's having sex with your baby momma with your kid inside!
eek.gif

Naw I'm joking, he's probably just waiting for her to have the kid then he'll probably start doing her, you have nothing to worry about.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

look son i got a baby moms it aint that serious...if its your kid love it...all you can do

she'll get hers

Originally Posted by H1GhStar

Originally Posted by JayHood23

ighht so my girl broke up with me 2 months ago, shes pregnant with my baby 7 month now, she broke up with me because she said i wasnt treating her right... (i say it was the pregnancy hormones) so she just stop talking to me like a month ago. i would just talk to her mom about the kid and to see how everything was going.. then i go to her house a couple of days back just to see this straight up loser going in her house i called her the same day i saw this buh she didnt pick up
devil.gif
....but now i know she be chillin with him watching movies, alot of talking on the fone, they say they just friends. cuz i confront him today on the fone i wanted him to see me buh he was scared to meet me, i was gonna mess this dude up..... but im 100 percent sure that the baby is mine tho.... what yall think bout this? what should i do? this is crazy
ohwell.gif
glasses.gif
She played you and had somebody on the backburner....its not that you werent treating her right she just made up some lame excuse to break it off and became fond of this new guy
how Can a dude look at a pregnant girl?? thats some sick $#**

Has the thought crossed your mind that maybe, just MAYBE the kid ISNT yours? How do u know "100%" that the baby is yours? Its possible that itsyours, but you dont know til the baby arrives.

There are tons of possibilities here. Maybe shes playing him and told him the babys his. Maybe she wanted to leave you cuz you werent treating her right andfound this guy to be a nice. Maybe the kid is yours and left you for the reasons previously stated. Either way, i suggest just leaving them alone til the babyis born. No need to harrass them if theyre "happy". You dont wanna stress her out, especially if the baby IS yours and give her complications.

As for being a tough guy and wanting to "mess this dude up"...if u really were a tough guy, you woulnt text him, you'd call him. Its kinda likebeing an internet tough guy.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Originally Posted by JayHood23

ighht so my girl broke up with me 2 months ago, shes pregnant with my baby 7 month now, she broke up with me because she said i wasnt treating her right... (i say it was the pregnancy hormones) so she just stop talking to me like a month ago. i would just talk to her mom about the kid and to see how everything was going.. then i go to her house a couple of days back just to see this straight up loser going in her house i called her the same day i saw this buh she didnt pick up
devil.gif
....but now i know she be chillin with him watching movies, alot of talking on the fone, they say they just friends. cuz i confront him today on the fone i wanted him to see me buh he was scared to meet me, i was gonna mess this dude up..... but im 100 percent sure that the baby is mine tho.... what yall think bout this? what should i do? this is crazy
ohwell.gif
glasses.gif
She played you and had somebody on the backburner....its not that you werent treating her right she just made up some lame excuse to break it off and became fond of this new guy
how Can a dude look at a pregnant girl?? thats some sick $#**

Has the thought crossed your mind that maybe, just MAYBE the kid ISNT yours? How do u know "100%" that the baby is yours? Its possible that its yours, but you dont know til the baby arrives.

There are tons of possibilities here. Maybe shes playing him and told him the babys his. Maybe she wanted to leave you cuz you werent treating her right and found this guy to be a nice. Maybe the kid is yours and left you for the reasons previously stated. Either way, i suggest just leaving them alone til the baby is born. No need to harrass them if theyre "happy". You dont wanna stress her out, especially if the baby IS yours and give her complications.

As for being a tough guy and wanting to "mess this dude up"...if u really were a tough guy, you woulnt text him, you'd call him. Its kinda like being an internet tough guy.
nahh i called him i talked to him this is one of those weird dudes... no wonder he looked into a pregnant girl, now i know he those old virgins...but i know u right i +%%@@+ up by textin him by saying stuff on text... i aint gonna look for him tho buh when ever i see him around i dont know what ima dohe lives two blocks from my house.... it just hurts alot

Man forget chick.. if the kid is yours all you could do is be the best father you could be to the kid.. dont let w.e feelings you have now towards chick affectyou being there for your kid... Man up about other dude.. Just forget him. Not his fault, he seem like he not about nothing. keep your head up!

im new to this and i like this forum alot yall dudes be comming up with some real @%@%

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Damn why haven't you confronted dude yet. He's having sex with your baby momma with your kid inside!
eek.gif

Naw I'm joking, he's probably just waiting for her to have the kid then he'll probably start doing her, you have nothing to worry about.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
LOL. He aint waiting for the kid to be born to start smashing. SHES PREGNANT. So he dont gotta wear a rubber. He can bust nutts all in her and nothave to worry bout gettin her pregnant. LOL. Hes NOT waiting. LOL
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom