I found a 2002 Eastbay catalog while cleaning out the closet today. (Pictures in thread)

1608484741787.png

Yea they had the double stack Zoom Air, I remember the Battlegrounds DVD came out at the same time everyone had the BG versions, black and gold. I had some NIke ID Futuristics too, basically took F and made the white part blackand put my name on the back.
ENUzyY_UEAAWbVx

Were those Nike air flightposite 3 not super comfortable? I’ve vaguely remember playing basketball in a pair back in the day,

Very comfortable but they had 2 issues. They were narrow in the forefoot so they never were for everyone. The second issue ventilation. They almost had none as pretty much all posite basketball sneakers so they could smell pretty bad after a while. But they were on massive sale. You were able to pick them up for like 60 here in the nyc area.

Those Cherrywood and Ginger 16s sat so hard, FSR at Nike outlets for 59.99. Those Kobe 2 was so hideous they kept slashing prices at adidas outlet to $39.99 still ain't no one wants them. :lol:

AI was that dude back then. :pimp:

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping the pics coming. This really is a classic catalog.

I remember breaking out the Eastbay catalogs at lunch in middle and high school. Are the team color Nikes still a thing or do HS players just wear whatever these days? When I played in HS we were highly encouraged to all order the “team shoe”. It was always some wack pair of team elite shox or whatever. These catalogs remind me of all those generic models from hoopin back then.

Back
Top Bottom