I found a glove in my Popeyes chicken

I get hungry and decide to go to Popeyes(don't ask). I get my food no problem, go to sit down and see this in my box of chicken:

ztdrpg.jpg

2z9cpiw.jpg

A glove cooked in with my chicken. #$%+ was straight up disturbing. I walk up the counter and ask the girl behind what is this? She goes "Iono." Ithen
indifferent.gif
. I'm getting pretty angry and ask to speak to amanager. Dude comes out and apologizes. I ask for a free meal or something of that matter and he tells me he cannot. Can I sue them? Or will I just beanother case of a fast food mishap?

alien.gif

That's disgusting.

I'm no lawyer, so i can't comment on the suing part.

Wow... That is ridiculous. As much as I love Popeyes man...... I cannot believe this.
tired.gif
@ manager for saying He CANNOT give you a FREE meal. That's BS. Iwould def look into suing.

Thats wild as hell, and of course you could sue them, but your def not going to win. you weren't hurt or injured at all...

Should've gotten more than just a free meal. There's definitely a case here but I'm no lawyer. HOVkid can answer your questions.

Foreal, that is definitely disgusting, how do you have a fried glove.
sick.gif

Should've made some commotion though.
smh.gif
@ that popeyes.

I'm definitly not through with them. I should have gotten free food, but I wasn't going to flip out and start anything because then I will be just asbad as them, and possibly will affect my chances in sueing(which I doubt I can).

Wow, weird....the same exact thing happened to me @ Denny's a few years back. They gave me my meal free.

Thanks Denny's!

shoulda just ate it... jk

man I'm thinkin about staying away from NT for a while I think its bad luck

I dont' get how all of you are telling this man to sue, how can he sue? what is he gonna sue for? for a glove in his food? Um...doesn't sound like hewas harmed in any way.

Back
Top Bottom