roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice first post.

I see you on that ebayologist. I just don't want to be wasting my time and money. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible as towhat I can do.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice first post.

I see you on that ebayologist. I just don't want to be wasting my time and money. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible as to what I can do.

The thing is you don't have to sue them to write them a demand letter stating you will if they don't compensate you. You can just take the L orwhatever they give you if they blow you off. I'm just saying logistically if you want something. That's the way to getting anything of value. Suingthem would be a huge pain the @%$. Writing a demand letter stating the events that occurred and providing some form of documentation that they occurred andmailing that to them via real mail or email is very easy.

soltheman wrote:
For real. I would have reenacted a heart attack scene or something.

You could have been rollin' in the doe. Now you're just a n_ with a deep fried glove.

laugh.gif

I don't think it would be smart for me to come up with some BS story now. I would probably forget it anyway. The original story seems pretty legit tobegin with. I should definitly be compensated with something. It wouldn't make sense for them to compensate me with free food at a place that tried tokill me.

Seriously keep that and go get some money

thats almost as bad as the chicken head in the mcnuggets

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice first post.

I see you on that ebayologist. I just don't want to be wasting my time and money. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible as to what I can do.
thanks. your fits are fire most of the time btw.
smokin.gif

I don't think it would be smart for me to come up with some BS story now. I would probably forget it anyway. The original story seems pretty legit to begin with. I should definitly be compensated with something. It wouldn't make sense for them to compensate me with free food at a place that tried to kill me.

If you come up with a bs story, they'll eat you alive. Corporate America pays people lots of money so *!!@ like this can happen and they pay out nothing orsomething relatively menial because people %%#+#%#% or their story shifts even just slightly. The idea being that if it's the truth, your story would beconsistent. If you've seen the movie boys in the hood, that cop that interrogates kane about the murder in the corner store is pretty much the M.O. most ofthe lawyers operate under in some degree.

I just went to website, damn they make the chicken look so good. I'll definitly be writing them a letter. I'll probably do it tomorrow when I canthink a bit better. I doubt I'll get 6figures or anything like that, but anything would be nice at this point.

Back
Top Bottom