I got 5 gigs of HD space left.....

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

what is this slave drive in which y'all speak of?
just an extra HDD you install in your machine for media, while keeping your OS installed on a seperate drive.

Having your OS and a few programs installed on a SSD and have a HDD for everything else
pimp.gif

just an extra HDD you install in your machine for media, while keeping your OS installed on a seperate drive.

Having your OS and a few programs installed on a SSD and have a HDD for everything else
pimp.gif

The hard drive that your comp operates on is referred to as the master drive and the external drive that you dump content into is referred to as the slave drive.

The hard drive that your comp operates on is referred to as the master drive and the external drive that you dump content into is referred to as the slave drive.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

type "disk cleanup" in the search bar. Then do a "disk defragmentation," then find an index.dat file clearer. That should give you 10 or more gigs easily
indifferent.gif
 It only gave me 37 MB's of space

type "disk cleanup" in the search bar. Then do a "disk defragmentation," then find an index.dat file clearer. That should give you 10 or more gigs easily
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

13711.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real delete stuff you don't need. Refragment your drive to fill in the blank spaces. you might have a little more than 5 gigs left. and external hd's are very easy to move stuff around with

13711.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real delete stuff you don't need. Refragment your drive to fill in the blank spaces. you might have a little more than 5 gigs left. and external hd's are very easy to move stuff around with

^^^ WR please explain to me how you "refragment" a drive....
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Enchanted1 wrote:

indifferent.gif

i was about to quote and say that that dude was completely and totally wrong.

you running XP? remove BS programs you dont need in the control panel, or download revo uninstaller, and allow that program to remove everything down to the registry. and buy an external HD and transfer everything over to it.

nerd.gif
grin.gif

Enchanted1 wrote:

indifferent.gif

you running XP? remove BS programs you dont need in the control panel, or download revo uninstaller, and allow that program to remove everything down to the registry. and buy an external HD and transfer everything over to it.

Originally Posted by neukicks

nerd.gif
grin.gif

Enchanted1 wrote:

indifferent.gif

[h1]My bad for typing refragment. it's defragment.[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Disk Defragmenter (Windows)[/h1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disk_Defragmenter_(Windows)

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif

i need a damn ssd but not about that 32GB for $80 life no matter how fast the drive is
ohwell.gif

OP better just delete some flicks you dont really watch anymore or by some cheap dvds and move some movies to dvd and  then delete them of your hd to save some space.
1TB+2TB internal, 1.5 external ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Stream...if you catch my drift.
lol.. this. dudes still DL'ing in this day and age with sites like tubegalore? smh
30t6p3b.gif

External HD - Do a little searching and maybe even try Ebay. There are some going for less than $50 bucks but I say you save up a little and invest $100 into a nice HD with 1TB or even 2TB (That should last you quite a while or not
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by Wr

13711.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom