I got knocked out last night Vol. Sucker Punch

*TRUE STORY*

.....i knew a dude that went to a club, right after he payed he took a b-line to the bathroom he hadnt even gone into the club area yet. so he's washing his hands....all of a sudden the door opens and some guy points at him and says "there he is right there". security came in and whooped his +##.....THEN kicked him out.
laugh.gif

....man, ive NEVER messed with clubs foreal. sorry to hear what happened though.

*TRUE STORY*

.....i knew a dude that went to a club, right after he payed he took a b-line to the bathroom he hadnt even gone into the club area yet. so he's washing his hands....all of a sudden the door opens and some guy points at him and says "there he is right there". security came in and whooped his +##.....THEN kicked him out.
laugh.gif

....man, ive NEVER messed with clubs foreal. sorry to hear what happened though.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

2LipsLegit wrote:
Cliffs:
Hit a bar chillin
Arab cats get in my face on some 7 on 1-2 *%*!
I try to leave, get punched in the back of the head several times
Knocked out
Kicked out
lost my glasses
Either they were idiots or did it cuz of where Im from
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cryinggggg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son was sockin on the back of your head!

laugh.gif
OMG. Man them dudes were trying you because you were pretty much alone. Never turn your back my dude.

Originally Posted by raptors29

2LipsLegit wrote:
Cliffs:
Hit a bar chillin
Knocked out
Kicked out
lost my glasses
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cryinggggg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son was sockin on the back of your head!

laugh.gif
OMG. Man them dudes were trying you because you were pretty much alone. Never turn your back my dude.

Don't tell people you got knocked out by Arab dudes. Say you got beat by skinhead white guys or Latin Kings or something. People gonna take you for a joke otherwise lol

Don't tell people you got knocked out by Arab dudes. Say you got beat by skinhead white guys or Latin Kings or something. People gonna take you for a joke otherwise lol

Its not even me turnin my back tho, 7 dudes will basically surround you asap when you dont know whos who, you know what Im sayin. all of a sudden I had cats all around me. And just a note, the first three were arab, others were all black with one black cat bein the dude supposedly tryin to stop it from goin down

I took the U Mad pic already ill post it up when I get back to school, the cable for my phone in the dorm room. Im up in Broward gettin my car today and ill be back tomorrow

and the cat laughin like arabs have dont have animosity towards danes, you deserve a stoneface but I overuse that joint so ill spare you this time

I wasnt tryin to swing first either cuz initally I thought it was just them two cats and wasnt expectin his whole crows to gather round, me swingin first woulda prob got my !%% arrested plus I got in there wit a fake. Im not tryin to go through all that again, I wasnt expectin somebody to sneak me in the back of the head

Its not even me turnin my back tho, 7 dudes will basically surround you asap when you dont know whos who, you know what Im sayin. all of a sudden I had cats all around me. And just a note, the first three were arab, others were all black with one black cat bein the dude supposedly tryin to stop it from goin down

I took the U Mad pic already ill post it up when I get back to school, the cable for my phone in the dorm room. Im up in Broward gettin my car today and ill be back tomorrow

and the cat laughin like arabs have dont have animosity towards danes, you deserve a stoneface but I overuse that joint so ill spare you this time

I wasnt tryin to swing first either cuz initally I thought it was just them two cats and wasnt expectin his whole crows to gather round, me swingin first woulda prob got my !%% arrested plus I got in there wit a fake. Im not tryin to go through all that again, I wasnt expectin somebody to sneak me in the back of the head

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Unless they were wearing Kufis and you look like
viking_waxe.jpg

I think your cries of hate crime are overdone.

Unless they were wearing Kufis and you look like
viking_waxe.jpg

I think your cries of hate crime are overdone.

picture-4.png

on a more serious note, find out who they are & knock em off 1 by 1. And get that gun when u 21 bro. The only issue is most clubs don't let u in with 1, which is why a few of my friends don't mess with clubs.

picture-4.png

on a more serious note, find out who they are & knock em off 1 by 1. And get that gun when u 21 bro. The only issue is most clubs don't let u in with 1, which is why a few of my friends don't mess with clubs.

but i want a pic with your 'new/recent' image
frown.gif

but i want a pic with your 'new/recent' image
frown.gif

2LipsLegit wrote:
Cliffs:
Hit a bar chillin
Knocked out
Kicked out
lost my glasses
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cryinggggg
laugh.gif

peep after he got hit consecutive times to the back of the head
son got
Knocked out.
Kicked out.
how you get kicked out for getting your *%! beat??
no sympathy
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom