I HATE BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!

I love night games
smile.gif
those are sick, but Cosign on the number of games, 10 day games a day is quite a pain. but Monday night baseball is the %%%$ tho.

I hate baseball too, your not alone

Too boring for me.

*Insert comment about my sig*

I dont mind MLB in the playoffs, although I'm not that big of a baseball fan, I must admit that MLB playoffs may be the most entertaining post-season inNorth America.

The problem for me is 162 games is way too much, the unathletic players, the over-emphasis of the most trivial things, etc.

Yankee baseball > life
Indians baseball > Yankee baseball
tongue.gif
JK. I reallythink the only sport I can't watch is hockey. Nothing against the people who like it, I just can't get into it. Whatsoever. For the life of me.
laugh.gif

This fool Dre stay salty when you post a pic about his trashy %%+ teams or if u tell the truth about there trashy %%+, IE anyone could start at QB forFSU
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This fool Dre stay salty when you post a pic about this trashy %$# teams or if u tell the truth about there trashy %$#, IE anyone could start at QB for FSU
roll.gif

*%!! you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by nnarum

Duke-Kid-Crying.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

That wasn't directed at Duke fans... It was a shot at this guy complaining about the best sport.

I know.....
happy.gif

I have to agree with the threadstarters point on baseball flooding ESPN. Especially through out the season, it's OD and it gets repetitive.

The worst thing is after NBA playoff : there will be nothing but baseball on TV
I agree. Why dont they shorten the season? What is the point of playing so many games? Especially those afternoon games during the week, when youonly see 2 fans in the stadium?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

I have to agree with the threadstarters point on baseball flooding ESPN. Especially through out the season, it's OD and it gets repetitive.

All of the other sports are in off-season most of the baseball season. It just makes sense.

i LOVE baseball. its been apart of me and my brothers since we were little kids.

i just ordered the MLB Extra Innings Package too which means non-stop games for the next 6 months which is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

playing baseball is fun...however watching a regular season game live or on tv
sick.gif
, especially when it is a blowout from the 1-3 innings

I dunno, both playing baseball and watching baseball is awesome. There's just some mystique about watching a live game at the park. I can agree thatwatching a game on tv can sometimes be a beating though, but whatever. GO PADRES!!!

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

I swear it seemed like they just had the world series like a month ago now a new season is starting...now i gotta put up with all those lame baseball highlights on sportscenter....baseball is so boring to me...i dont understand how anyone can watch it...

I see you're a Denver fan...i understand why you hate baseball now...and i apologize on behalf of my team

Hey thread starter...

6jytv9jek2.gif

Baseball season is the best. Nothing like going to the Stadium in the summer.

I don't have time to reason about why baseball is the greatest sport ever. I just wish that people wouldn't come here to complain about something theydon't have to watch. The weather is nice enough to turn off the TV and go outside. For the rest of us baseball fans, it's the best time of the year
pimp.gif

Baseball starting up, NBA and College basketball finishing up, and the NFL Draft all in the same month...

Baseball live is better than most other sports live. Gotta agree wit gregzzy, Yankee Stadium FTW!

Team Denver Nuggets needs backup it looks like...

Bandwagon Rockies fans got out of control around here because of their world series march, and as fun as it was to watch, you've got everybody sayingthey've been fans from the beginning. Maybe so, but you guys are only busting out your Helton jerseys now?

Baseball season for me has always been tedious, and to make it worse the waiting time for the NBA to start again is brutal. However, this season I'm gonnamake an effort to enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom