I have been called into the judge mathis show (UPDATE: Episode will air on syndication in Mid-April)

Originally Posted by King Beef

NT should give you a shirt for free.

While the Plaintiff is speaking. You should say *cough* You're Not Smashing, though *cough*
Fixed and
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rjjr711

I plan on giving the judge a hard time, give me ideas of what I should do and how should I shout out niketalk. One idea I had was referring to judge at the beginning as "your dirtylicious" ( i heard hes some niketalk nerd) then just playing it off as a mistake. Need ideas as I plan to go off on the judge because this case I am being called in on is basically BS and I dont feel I should be called in for it.

Just by saying that you probably lost the case.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
smh.gif
just randomly blurt out NT ...don't say the whole word "niketalk"....

Yeah, they won't edit out something random and off topic...
eyes.gif

Ducktales or something sarcastic to the judge and it will be aired...
pimp.gif

Now is your chance to enlighten the masses and get NT some national exposure....you should tell everybody about our Secret Society

Originally Posted by MECKS

they might edit out the things where you act super stupid so just make it like subliminal.

"this is so young dro"

Yeah, you gotta keep everything on the low.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Now is your chance to enlighten the masses and get NT some national exposure....you should tell everybody about our Secret Society
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

Shouldn't you be worried about your case?
this is a TV show "court case", dude already lost/won before the case started
laugh.gif
Judging from his demeanor, he's probably taking the L.

Now, he's just trying to make it to Youtube.

give him like a 10 sec stoneface
eyes.gif

well maybe it would have to be executed correctly

but you should def do tshirt and say ducktales & cool story bro

If you speak second, then as soon as its your turn hit the plaintiff with a "cool story, bro"
laugh.gif

Just act out as many popular .gif's you can think of

roll.gif
at disregard females, acquire currency. That's a must. At theend of the show when they do the quick interview

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
at disregard females, acquire currency. That's a must. At the end of the show when they do the quick interview

That has to be the answer to the question "do you have anything else to say for yourself??"

Back
Top Bottom