I have been called into the judge mathis show (UPDATE: Episode will air on syndication in Mid-April)

won't work, the show is edited before it is aired.
frown.gif

When the judge asks the other dude his side of the story, say "Cool Story Bro"

btw.. Do all of the cases make it to TV?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
at disregard females, acquire currency. That's a must. At the end of the show when they do the quick interview

That has to be the answer to the question "do you have anything else to say for yourself??"
omg
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
smh.gif
just randomly blurt out NT ...don't say the whole word "niketalk"....

Yeah, they won't edit out something random and off topic...
eyes.gif

Ducktales or something sarcastic to the judge and it will be aired...
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
glasses.gif

Sure they'll edit stuff, but enough of these off the cuff remarks, one of 'em has got to get in.

Ducktales
Cool story bro
Disregard females, acquire currency
Giving the stoneface
Saying 'hat'
Saying 'pics'
U mad
etc

Good luck!

As a TV Judge Show Veteran (Judge Judy for me) myself hopefully I can give you some tips.

1. If the case makes it to air, they will edit the footage in a manner to make you look stupid as hell regardless of how insightful and logically you may act.They gonna try to make you look dumb regardless of what you do so might as well go for it.

2. The case is virtually pre-decided since the "Judge's" decision does not have to be based on any sort of legal precedent or law. Basicallyjudge makes his own rules and his own judgement based on his ideals/beliefs/opinions since he is an arbitrator not an actual presiding judge in any court oflaw.

3. YOU gonna get paid to show up. For Judge Judy I got $500 to show up and tape my case. If you LOSE, the show will pay the settlement for you. Therefore winor lose, you really have nothing to lose from a cash standpoint. One thing to be wary of. If you dress like a fool they may tell you to go home and not evenput you on set to tape. Wear a NT shirt at your own risk. You risk the $500 (or however much they pay) show fee if you cant even make it to set. Once thecamera is rollin though, let loose, but be sure to keep it cool til they got you in front of the camera and they are filming.

4. Another reason you want to dress fly is cause of the green room. You might get lucky. When me and my boy were chillin in the green room they had us in therewith some of the other plaintiffs from other cases they were going to film that day. The plaintiffs for the case they filmed right before mine were some 21 yrold college girls from Austin, TX who were out in CA for the first time ever (for the filming). One chick was whatevers but her friend/witness was bad andeager to make friends.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

As a TV Judge Show Veteran (Judge Judy for me) myself hopefully I can give you some tips.

1. If the case makes it to air, they will edit the footage in a manner to make you look stupid as hell regardless of how insightful and logically you may act. They gonna try to make you look dumb regardless of what you do so might as well go for it.

2. The case is virtually pre-decided since the "Judge's" decision does not have to be based on any sort of legal precedent or law. Basically judge makes his own rules and his own judgement based on his ideals/beliefs/opinions since he is an arbitrator not an actual presiding judge in any court of law.

3. YOU gonna get paid to show up. For Judge Judy I got $500 to show up and tape my case. If you LOSE, the show will pay the settlement for you. Therefore win or lose, you really have nothing to lose from a cash standpoint. One thing to be wary of. If you dress like a fool they may tell you to go home and not even put you on set to tape. Wear a NT shirt at your own risk. You risk the $500 (or however much they pay) show fee if you cant even make it to set. Once the camera is rollin though, let loose, but be sure to keep it cool til they got you in front of the camera and they are filming.

4. Another reason you want to dress fly is cause of the green room. You might get lucky. When me and my boy were chillin in the green room they had us in there with some of the other plaintiffs from other cases they were going to film that day. The plaintiffs for the case they filmed right before mine were some 21 yr old college girls from Austin, TX who were out in CA for the first time ever (for the filming). One chick was whatevers but her friend/witness was bad and eager to make friends.

Good luck.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Didn't know that at all

As the other party is talking and making their point...just softly throw the " Yoooouu Maaddd..Youuuu Madddd.." inthere...and maybe a kinda loud DF!

While your making your case...try to say " I then proceeded to ______________ with the power of Captain Planet" [ or whatever youwant to draw powers from ]...

And if you see a great time in which you could say "thats real talk"...say " that NT talk ".

Wear a shirt that says "AYO!"....or "No Romo".. but of course take a dress shirt just in case it doesnt fly with thestudio..

say YNS !

something referring to THE BOX.

mention something about ben baller and he's fall.

say "judge, you're not a moderator."

something about method man or ska.

something along the lines of DF !

and just for kicks, say RIP AND GRIP !

Originally Posted by AyVee323

If you speak second, then as soon as its your turn hit the plaintiff with a "cool story, bro"
laugh.gif

Just act out as many popular .gif's you can think of

i was just bout to come in here and say this
laugh.gif

or some how tag your name on you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Also...

Have a pair of glasses stashed away in your pocket. If the right opportunity emerges.. you can put them on and say info?, then look side to side.

Info?
nerd.gif

this

Back
Top Bottom