I have been kicked out of parents house any advice?

rjjr711

Banned
Been awhile since I have been on here due to the recent drama I put my family through on television, long story short, I acted silly and immature on a national television show and my parents found out about it through the grapevine and all our friends and relatives are talking about it and my parents this week basically said that if I wanted to act immature and irresponsible then I need to live on my own for awhile to see how tough the real world is so they told me to look for a new place to stay.

Anyone give me any advice on this situation and any tips I am working full-time but I was hoping to save that money as an emergency fund but I guess that idea is out the window,

Any  REAL opinions are appreciated, please no rude or mean comments

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

What show was it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What show were you on and what the HELL did you do (specifically) for the fam to just give you the boot like that?!

please tell me you're a girl, and they saw u on those girls gone wild commercials they show late at night making out with your BFF.

and you have pictures.

if you're a girl, of course.

Are you the guy who was bragging about how you were gonna go on judge judy (or some other court show) and act a fool?

If so you reap what you sow.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

give us the video, we give you food

Food, shelter, and Youngcheezy might give you a handy if you're into that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom